We're Under Construction Today...

September 25, 2006 -

Please excuse the mess while GamePolitics moves to its new format...

Posted in

Comments

I STILL got first post.

Oh, Dennis, one thing:

Can you make the GP logo link back to the main page? Currently there is no way to get back to the front page from an article.

yes, it's annoying.... let me figure that out.

This CSS is not as easy as HTML

You could mod the main php link at the top to link back.

A couple questions:

1: Is there anyway to directly respond to a post like in LJ, or do I have to just make a standalone post and indicate that it is a reply?

2: I've noticed that several posters are using those smily face icons. Do I have to get some kind of add-on program to use them?

Dammit Nintendoid,i was going to be the first poster. :)

I guess this is our new home. well,let's see what the new forums are going to be like.

I've posted two comments in the Jack Thompson video thread and neither have appeared. Not sure what's going on. If it helps, my woman posted from HER computer (on the same network, behind the same router), and it went through.

Andrew EisenI played it one the Wii and rather liked it.11/22/2014 - 11:15pm