We're Under Construction Today...

September 25, 2006 -

Please excuse the mess while GamePolitics moves to its new format...

Posted in

Comments

I STILL got first post.

Oh, Dennis, one thing:

Can you make the GP logo link back to the main page? Currently there is no way to get back to the front page from an article.

yes, it's annoying.... let me figure that out.

This CSS is not as easy as HTML

You could mod the main php link at the top to link back.

A couple questions:

1: Is there anyway to directly respond to a post like in LJ, or do I have to just make a standalone post and indicate that it is a reply?

2: I've noticed that several posters are using those smily face icons. Do I have to get some kind of add-on program to use them?

Dammit Nintendoid,i was going to be the first poster. :)

I guess this is our new home. well,let's see what the new forums are going to be like.

I've posted two comments in the Jack Thompson video thread and neither have appeared. Not sure what's going on. If it helps, my woman posted from HER computer (on the same network, behind the same router), and it went through.

james_fudgeSadly, no.09/16/2014 - 11:17am
Andrew EisenThat's a satire site, like the Onion, right? Please? Please tell me that's a satire site?09/16/2014 - 11:10am
james_fudgehis readers are.09/16/2014 - 10:36am
IanCWikileaks will jump on any agenda for publicity.09/16/2014 - 10:22am
NeenekoWow. This is the first I have heard of the guy. What a jerk.09/16/2014 - 10:14am
quiknkoldmaskedpixelante : Milo Yiannopolous isnt really old.09/16/2014 - 9:57am
MaskedPixelanteBreitbart in a nutshell: Racist old white men saying stupid things.09/16/2014 - 9:54am
james_fudgequiknkold, that's bile. Read the comments and you'll get a taste of that site's audience.09/16/2014 - 9:17am
ZippyDSMleeSo gamer gate will be know as the time all the 13 year old sexist racists assholes came out of the wood work and attacked anything with more brains than themsevles. 0_o09/16/2014 - 9:09am
E. Zachary KnightAwwwww. I feel so special. I have someone on Twitter shaming me for being anti-gamergate.09/16/2014 - 9:06am
quiknkoldhttp://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2014/09/15/the-gamergate-movement-is-making-terrific-progress-don-t-stop-now09/16/2014 - 8:54am
james_fudgeme either.09/16/2014 - 8:54am
E. Zachary KnightI understand what Wikileaks twitter was getting at, but I have no clue what that article was getting at.09/16/2014 - 8:45am
Michael Chandra"You know how game journalists are a corrupt bunch that do shady dealings? Well so are the politicians at the NATO!" #clickbait09/16/2014 - 8:22am
james_fudgeit's simply a case of an org trying to latch onto a hashtag without knowing what it is about.09/16/2014 - 8:07am
E. Zachary KnightOk. I admit it. I have absolutely no clue what that article was trying to say. Can you explain it to me?09/16/2014 - 8:04am
Michael ChandraWhy am I not surprised seeing that coming from a man who allegedly didn't respect women's wishes regarding condom use?09/16/2014 - 8:01am
Michael Chandrahttp://www.newstatesman.com/media-mole/2014/09/wikileaks-wades-gamergate-says-nato-corrupt-video-games-journalism09/16/2014 - 8:00am
E. Zachary KnightGot a link?09/16/2014 - 7:58am