Gamer Poses Video Question to GOP Candidates for Prez Debate

August 6, 2007 -
With YouTube's Republican Presidential Debate coming up on September 17th, would-be voters are already submitting video questions for the candidates.

We like this one from an enterprising Indiana gamer:

Via: PrezVid

GP: Sign this guy up for the ECA!

Comments

Guys, at least this guy is trying to do something. Unlike the wast majority of the people here who just complain about how politicians abuse us. It is unlikely that senators, MPs, ministers ect. will come to websites like these to find out what the voters want. But if we could make out voices heard in the mainstream media we might actually get our point across (let's face it. The ECA isn't nearly as effective as we would like it to be).

If you think you can do better than that guy, do it. Get out your camera and make a tape. I personally think this tape is fairly good.

I have to agree, how about a little video competition for the best question?

Yeah, I don't really see what was so great about this video, is says nothing really. It's pretty much just a "what will you do for me?" video with nothing else to it. He should have mentioned that there was never any concrete evidence of real life violence caused by video games, and that even if there was there has only been a handful of cases claimed to have been caused by video games out of the millions of people who play and do nothing wrong. This video was not worthy enough to think he should be signed up for the ECA either, sorry.

A poor representative without a strong question. I'm sorry, but there could be more here.

100% FREE see this pages.
anime girls sex handjob movies /%/ Dont delete this links, its very useful for :) [@multi_txt.txt||2||r||1||

Poll

Best decade for video games?:

ZippyDSMleePapa Midnight: Care to take a look at this and tell me what you think about it? http://www.amazon.com/Frisby-FS-5010BT-Surround-Speakers-Bluetooth/dp/B00EYX1N2S/03/26/2015 - 10:27pm
Matthew Wilson@AE I think he means both.03/26/2015 - 9:23pm
Andrew EisenConster - Sure, give me a few minutes.03/26/2015 - 3:05pm
Matthew Wilsonnot shocked, lets see how gencon reacts.03/26/2015 - 11:01am
Andrew EisenAnd for those of you keeping track, Indiana's SB 101 was signed into law this morning by Gov. Pence.03/26/2015 - 10:58am
james_fudgeyeah!03/26/2015 - 9:17am