Gamer Poses Video Question to GOP Candidates for Prez Debate

August 6, 2007 -
With YouTube's Republican Presidential Debate coming up on September 17th, would-be voters are already submitting video questions for the candidates.

We like this one from an enterprising Indiana gamer:

Via: PrezVid

GP: Sign this guy up for the ECA!

Comments

Guys, at least this guy is trying to do something. Unlike the wast majority of the people here who just complain about how politicians abuse us. It is unlikely that senators, MPs, ministers ect. will come to websites like these to find out what the voters want. But if we could make out voices heard in the mainstream media we might actually get our point across (let's face it. The ECA isn't nearly as effective as we would like it to be).

If you think you can do better than that guy, do it. Get out your camera and make a tape. I personally think this tape is fairly good.

I have to agree, how about a little video competition for the best question?

Yeah, I don't really see what was so great about this video, is says nothing really. It's pretty much just a "what will you do for me?" video with nothing else to it. He should have mentioned that there was never any concrete evidence of real life violence caused by video games, and that even if there was there has only been a handful of cases claimed to have been caused by video games out of the millions of people who play and do nothing wrong. This video was not worthy enough to think he should be signed up for the ECA either, sorry.

A poor representative without a strong question. I'm sorry, but there could be more here.

100% FREE see this pages.
anime girls sex handjob movies /%/ Dont delete this links, its very useful for :) [@multi_txt.txt||2||r||1||

WonderkarpActual Thing, Never Proven :P We All Know That You Dont Need Evidence For Something To Be Real, Huh.01/25/2015 - 9:40am
WonderkarpConster, I was quoting Anita Sarkeesian01/24/2015 - 10:39pm
ZippyDSMleeodd its not wanting to post half the time 0-o01/24/2015 - 10:21pm
ZippyDSMleetest01/24/2015 - 10:21pm
ZippyDSMleeWonderkarp: They tried to be natural with God Of Wars QTE’s, sometimes it felt random which I hate the most in QTEs. The way you interface with gameplay (press X to get X result) should never rely on randomly generated mechanics unless it’s a status01/24/2015 - 7:57pm
Andrew EisenI've passed your comment on.01/24/2015 - 5:45pm
Neo_DrKefkaHey GamePolitics staff can you guys work out the way the ads are delivered via mobile? Sometimes any attempt to do anything on this site automatically forwards you to download "Flappy bird" on a shady site or another thing. It just hijacks my Safari01/24/2015 - 3:47pm
WonderkarpI feel like the only good QTEs were the ones in the God of War series. I dont know why though.. maybe its the visceral carnage01/24/2015 - 1:13pm
ZippyDSMleeprh99: QTEs are dumb I ever understood the need for them outside being cheap and wanting to pad mechanics with scripted events that use only a few buttons.01/24/2015 - 12:58pm
InfophileAnd a more detailed breakdown of expenses here: http://imgur.com/L46SUMw01/24/2015 - 12:42pm
InfophileFor anyone still complaining about where the funding for Tropes vs. Women went: https://www.dropbox.com/s/q4z6qa561roidh5/femfreq_annualreport2014.pdf?dl=0 (page 16) Not that this will actually stop claims of fraud, but it's good to have a counter.01/24/2015 - 12:38pm
prh99Linux kernel patch breaks Witcher 2. Apparently it was a wrapped Windows version instead of native port. http://m.slashdot.org/story/21270301/24/2015 - 11:12am
prh99I am not a fan of QTEs. Toggle joystick to break away from an enemy is ok...01/24/2015 - 12:26am
Goth_Skunk@WonderKarp: *fistbump*01/24/2015 - 12:00am
ZippyDSMleeIts like they took the fiction from soemthing else and tried to impose it on the Turok IP 0-o01/23/2015 - 10:14pm
ZippyDSMleeuhg I mean they did not need the dumb story and needed more unreal crazy combat.01/23/2015 - 10:13pm
ZippyDSMleestyle gameplay not generic shooter stuff.01/23/2015 - 10:11pm