Two New Gamer Videos for YouTube Debates

August 11, 2007 -
Thaddeus,

who works in a video game store, asks Republican presidential candidates if they are willing to hold parents accountable for buying mature-rated games for their children.

Meanwhile,

Kevin from Detroit

is back with another vid. This time he asks what violence in media -- including video games -- says about our society.

Comments

I like these questions. Kevin, yours is great. I gets people thinking about the old question of whether art imitates life or life imitates art.

Thaddeus, yours is also well thought out as you point out that parents are often the ones buying the adult games for their kids and ignoring the ratings.

These are great.

Thaddeus, IMO that was one of the best videos so far, GJ
Kevin, your question is also great, because it will start debating and their opinions on why American culture is how it is today

Awesome.
I haven't felt this important since the new phonebooks came out.

these 2 vids raise 2 very good questions, probably be worth debating.
and mitt romney is a dumbass, if you haven't seen the vid of him on the daily show yet, do so. what he said proves how qualify that man is to be running for president

MechaCrashYeah, even I think IP needs to dial it back.05/22/2015 - 12:35am
Mattsworknamesays05/21/2015 - 11:17pm
Andrew EisenThat's an... interesting way to interpret that.05/21/2015 - 8:36pm
Goth_SkunkAnd re BBC vs Rockstar: Ahh. I missed that. Woops!05/21/2015 - 8:33pm
DocMelonheadYou could say that the Mary Sue only interested in Gender issues in pop culture, and they only see GamerGate as a Hate group that fight for the oppressive status quo.05/21/2015 - 8:22pm
MechaCrashWell, can't blame him for not expanding on it and missing stories here. Sealioning people demanding proof of claims and then calling them liars when they provide it is busy work!05/21/2015 - 8:20pm
Andrew EisenRe: Mary Sue - Uh, why exactly? Re: Rockstar - Yep, we reported that earlier today.05/21/2015 - 8:12pm