Latest Debate Videos Challenge GOP Candidates on Wasteful Game Laws

Longtime GamePolitics reader and ECA member Jeff McHale (you may know him better as the1jeffy) has turned in his video for the upcoming CNN/YouTube Republican Presidential Debate.

There’s also a nicely done (but very brief)

Halo Machinima

Pandralisk says:

@ Jeff McHale

Thank you for making one of the only videos that appears informed, well-thought out, and professional in its composition. Your video should be chosen!

Austin from Oregon ( User Karma: 0 ) says:

Excellent video jeffy. The cuecards are very jon stewart-esque. They make poignant statements (and directed discussion) that need not be said aloud. Each sentence was a .270 bullet pint. It really drove it home.

and shameless promotion is awesome, go ECA and GP!

chris says:

Someone feel free to use this arguement, I’m in the UK so its not really appropriate for me to make a video;

point of sale legislation to prevent children playing violent games is pointless, the ERSB is there to inform parents of the content within games which cannot be accessed instore, a watchful parent can prevent a child ever viewing this content in their household. Why should the industry, retailers and the ERSB be blamed for parents failing to use the system that is in place?

~the1jeffy says:

It was from an import website, I got it for my wife’s b-day about 2 years ago, so it’s tough to recall.

Yeah, I guess after the initial slew of videos, interest has slipped. Too bad, because I feel that this is a great opportunity for us.

Terrible Tom ( User Karma: -1 ) says:

I’m very tired of seeing these halo videos. I’d hope they don’t have a chance because I doubt a candidate would take it seriously. Hell I can’t even take them seriously.

E. Zachary Knight ( User Karma: 0 ) says:

@ the1jeffy

I have not been able to watch the videos yet as I am at work. I did however get the same e-mail.

I have noticed that the interest of the GP readers are waning in regards to these videos. The last set only got a handful of comments.

~the1jeffy says:

Only 1 comment? Come on people, at least you could tell me how bad you think it is!

Anyway, the ECA sent me t-shirts already! Talk about quick shipment.

I got an email from the YouTube debate mods, telling me to include my name, location in the description to ensure a chance at being included. I’ve done so. Good luck to everyone else who submitted a video, I hope one of us gets included on TV!