Hillary “Misspoke” About Bosnia – Now Comes the Video Game Version

Sen. Hillary Clinton’s struggling campaign has taken a credibility hit over recent revelations that she misspoke about arriving in Bosnia under sniper fire in 1996.

Did you doubt for a moment that a video game version would be far behind?

Via: RatTube

Mattie ( User Karma: 0 ) says:

You don ‘t “duck” sniper fire. They’re pretty accuarate; you either get hit or not. I don’t think there’s an in between. How dumb does she think the American people are? And she had no reason to lie about it since it was so easily debunked. I mean she was caught on Camera for God’s sake!!

[…] Video del programa Real Time with Bill Maher de HBO a cuento de su "heroica" visita a Bosnia y su incidente con los francotiradores (meneame.net/story/cbs-descubre-mentiras-hillary-clinton) Vía gamepolitics.com/2008/03/29/hillary-misspoke-about-bosnia-now-comes-th/ sin comentarios en: actualidad, política karma: 6 etiquetas: videojuego, elecciones 2008, usa, eeuu, hillary clinton, bill maher, humor votos negativos: 0  usuarios: 1  anónimos: 0   […]

MonkeyFace says:

…..Is anybody else ticked that they used footage from frontlines fuel of war for the video but didn’t even name the fake game after it? If your going to reference COD then at least use it in the vid
    Other wise=amazing
    …..Wow im annoying

StealthKnight ( User Karma: 0 ) says:

What would claiming to have been shot at by a sniper could possible add to why she should be president? Anybody can run and hide, it’s like a basic instinct for all animals. Besides, I would think such a lie would be a great insult to those in Bosnia. Crazy Hillary, Trix are for kids.

Game: I wonder if Monica will be a boss or a traitor. Maybe their is some “hot coffee” were Bill and Monica are together. Pixel on pixel action

Father Time ( User Karma: 0 ) says:

Oh my God, Mccain’s virtual fireplace doesn’t have an ESRB rating on it. Who knows what kind of evil things you can be doing in that game. You might be cooking dead animals (read hot dogs) in the fire. We need to protect the children!

TBone Tony ( User Karma: 0 ) says:

They also caught Hillary out on Rove Live in Australia.

They showed Hillary making that bogus (politically motivated) comment how she was SO BRAVE to run though the airport while under fire in Bosnia while they showed actural archived footage of her arriving peacefully from that plane back then to greet one of the girls at the air port and they were smilling.

It is so funny for politicans to lie but being caught out with archive footage like that.

Blu300 ( User Karma: 0 ) says:

In fairness, anyone could misspeak.
    “I had to run for my life as I was shot at by a sniper who wanted me dead”
    Does sound a lot like
    “I strolled of a plane to where my entourage waited with refreshments.”

Shrike says:

Among some of the wiiware I’ve seen announced, that virtual fireplace game seems pretty tight. If you don’t keep adding logs, you freeze. If you add too many and can’t keep poking it every so often… your house burns down.

Brilliant stuff (compared to, say, major league eating).

Zerodash ( User Karma: 0 ) says:

@ Belgarion89

Not basketball, Obama gets a “walking on eggshells” simulator with full Sixaxis support.

Is it just me, or is the term “misspoke” the new way of saying you lied without such a negative tone? Cooper Lawrence used the same term when she fessed up to lying about Mass Effect…

Saladin ( User Karma: 0 ) says:

Screw 3 A.M. Call of Duty. John McCain’s Virtual FirePlace is where it’s at baby!

Maybe they can license the game to Bob Dole next? Or perhaps a celebrity like Abe Vigoda?

Vake Xeacons ( User Karma: 0 ) says:

If this were true, I would so vote for Clinton! That was awesome!

If only, if only. I swear, Clinton and McCain are two of a kind (considering their opposite political parties). With their “misspokens” and back-alley deals with Joe Lieberman…Otherwise, I’d so vote for either of them (and buy their games)!

jesse ( User Karma: 0 ) says:

That was pretty funny but what really had me laughing was the John McCain’s Virtual FirePlace…

X-Station 720 and the Yuu looks awesome.

Nash ( User Karma: 0 ) says:

First i think thats a Battlefield mod and not a COD one…but i must say brilliantly well done..

and to be honest with you, i thought the title meant she misspoke about videogames, cause you know that will be a sign of some sort. :p

PHOENIXZERO ( User Karma: 0 ) says:

Hilary “misspoke” riiiiiight, just like she’s “misspoke” the several times before where she’s pulled crap like this. I hope no one actually believes that…..

Ghede says:

… I’d actually buy that virtual fireplace, regardless of McCain’s name on it. As long as the physics are accurate, I wouldn’t care. Nothing is more fun than pokin’ a fire. Nothing.

DarkTetsuya ( User Karma: 0 ) says:

It woulda been funnier having a Mass Effect parody, but it’s not like I’d expect him to care about something like that…. was still pretty good though. John McCain’s Virtual Fireplace? LOL.

WFern ( User Karma: 0 ) says:

I really enjoyed the episode. Regarding Basra, he discussed briefly the futility of our involvement in their civil war and his dismay that our “ally” in Iraq is now the Supreme Islamic Council.