Video: Obama, Hillary Avatars Battle in WWE

April 22, 2008 -
Today's crucial Pennsylvania primary will surely be nothing like this over-the-top WWE video of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton facing one another in the wrestling ring...

UPDATE: Wired reports that game publisher THQ created the Clinton-Obama wrestling animations...

Comments

Re: Video: Obama, Hillary Avatars Battle in WWE

how do you make obama in the create a superstar mode

I can't stop laughing!!! xD

Am I the only one kind of disturbed to see Hilary jumping around all peppy like that?

That right there made my morning.

Once again reminding us how ALL debates should be started!

I thought that Hillary was trying to ban this type of thing.... I don't know about Obama though...

Where's the battling? The headline says "battle in the ring", but it's just their intros and a taunt apiece.

This makes me sad. They should have at least exchanged a couple punches.

My bad "battle in WWE."

I'm up past my bedtime, my eyes are fuzzy.

On WWE RAW they actually showed in-game footage of the simulated match. As one would expect, neither avatar was allowed to take too much of an advantage, and they ended the segment in a stare down.

HAHAHAHHAHA!! Priceless! :D

Where the hell is the match?

O_o Created wrestling animations? Dennis, seriously? That sounds like something someone completely clueless would say.

It's from Smackdown vs Raw 2008 with Hillary and Obama created in the create a superstar mode, not exactly hard to do.

Poll

Will limiting Steam services to accounts that have spent at least $5 eliminate spammers?:

Mattsworknamei I hope there is, I love that series.04/25/2015 - 5:59pm
Andrew EisenI tinyURL'd it. The world is safe!04/24/2015 - 10:23pm
Andrew EisenWell, that is indeed crappy and nonsensical.04/24/2015 - 3:45pm
Andrew EisenFine but do you recall ANY details at all?04/24/2015 - 3:38pm
Andrew EisenI know there's not a lot of room in the Shout box but goodness you're being vague.04/24/2015 - 3:26pm