13-year-old Pulls Knife on Teacher, Demands Money to Buy GTA

The Associated Press is reporting that a 13-year-old middle school student in Framingham, Massachusetts menaced his teacher with a knife in an attempt to get money to purchase Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

From the AP report:

Police Lt. Paul Shastany says… the male student stayed behind after the other students had left the classroom, pulled the 11-inch knife and asked for $20. After [the teacher] refused, he lowered his demand to $1. The teacher took the knife from the student.

Shastany says the boy wanted to buy the video game "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas" but his mother refused to give him the money, so he came up with an alternate plan.

Loudspeaker says:

Actually I think he’s up to 3 stars of stupidity.  Those "new fangled security dohickeys" are very easy to get around.  I’m not about to post here how to do it, but since I’m in the tech sector I do know how to deal with RFID tech.

Honestly I don’t know if the parents are to blame or this kid is just dumb.  Right now I’m leaning toward this kid is just dumb because it sounds like the parents denied him an M rated game.  Kudos to them for parenting.  He could have picked up that knife from the kitchen so I’m not going to dock the parents points for that one.  To be fair this sounds like a troubled teen who hopefully will get some counseling.

"Volume helps to get a point across but sharp teeth are better."

Father Time says:

They those new fangled security dohickeys that make shoplifted games (and some other goods) impossible to open. Back in my day we could steal all sorts of stuff and the shopkeepers were helpless to do anything about it, those were the days.

(Seriously though add another point to his stupidity)

He has pissed of damn near everybody. Those callers could have also been hip-hop or Howard Stern fans. In short, Jack’s only purpose in life is to amuse us with his ranting, and that is getting kinda old.

-GRIZZAM PRIME(c)is property of the U.S. Marine Corp. Wetworks Dept., and also The Incredible Hulk-GRIZZAM PRIME is not to be associated with GRIZZAM 512 or any other GRIZZAM entity under penalty of law, so sayith ZARATHOS.

GrimCW ( User Karma: 0 ) says:

i love how Jack is the first to make childish name calling a common practise :)

as well as automatically assume every person who calls and threatens him is a gamer. but then again in his mind anyone whos played so much as a game of solitare is a gamer, so i guess in his world he is right.

as for no brains… then i’d assume he has none as well, as he has played games in the past has he not? and if anyone has played a game in the past then they are apt to become violent from pong! jacks not only fitting into his own stereotype, but he’s just as prone to go nutzo!…..

in his case though i think "GTA made me do it" might actually work as a viable defense… not one that’ll win his case, but one that would make sense for a change.

but last i checked he was a lawyer, and lawyers (especially bad ones like jack) tend to have threats shot at’em from those they prosicute or fail to defend.

on a side note… anyone notice how more and more gamers are becomming elected officials REAL fast suddenly? makes ya wonder whos got the voting power atm, don’t it? :)

SteaklthKnight ( User Karma: 0 ) says:

Lesson one in mugging: don’t mug someone you know, in an area that you live in, or show your face to them.

That kid is pathetic!. His parents must have never told him the art of negotiations.

SithLibrarian says:

"Reports indicate that the knife in question was actually a piece of paper torn out from the child’s notebook. After taking the student’s ‘knife’ away, the teacher tussled the child’s hair and said, ‘Oh you little scamp!’ and then called the police."

I love how he negotiated 99% down from his original offer. Reminds me of Peter Griffin trying to haggle. "$200! $15! $2000!"

Proof that lack of a violent video game causes crime.

ZacharyMiner ( User Karma: 0 ) says:

This story sounds pretty fishy. Did he really think his teacher would just give him $20, he’d buy a video game, and that would be the end of it? Who tries to rob someone for a certain amount of money, and then lowers the requested amount of money on a whim? If everything in this story is true (big "if") then this kid is probably an idiot.

And even if it is true, depending on what system he wanted GTA:SA for, it wouldn’t have cost him anywhere near $20. It’s on Half.com right now for <$5 for PS2 and <$10 for both XBox and PC. Maybe that’s why he was okay with lowering his demand to $1.

Grendal says:

My god, not only did the kid drop his demand to two dollars, but the teacher took the knife away from. I don’t think it’s possible to be any more terrible at theft, maybe if the teacher then robbed him? Did he not perhaps think to ask his mom for the game after he got an A on a test or something? That’s what I used to do if I really wanted something I would wait until I had proven that the game wouldn’t be detrimental.

I’m also pretty sure he was using either a Chefs Knife or a a carving knife. Or maybe a bread knife, those do hurt if you accidently slice through a bagel.

Re: 13-year-old Pulls Knife on Teacher, Demands Money to Buy GTA

His days as an attorney over, Jack Thompson is now free to pursue his dream of being a career forum troll. It won’t be long before he finds his way over to gamefaqs and is never heard from again.

GrimCW ( User Karma: 0 ) says:

i’m suspect to a lie here, as they "claim" he wanted to buy GTA:SA.

but i honestly doubt its true that was the specific.

they like to twist a lot of details when making reports, since they have to have a "reason" for everything, i mean they never even retracted the "Alchohol is suspected to have been a factor" when my friend died in a truck accident, and was found to be 100% sober within hours of the press release.

stabbings and shootings are 90% of the time without question about "drugs", and theft among kids is always immediatly said to be for a game or something stupid.

so i’m not apt to buy the whole "he did it because of he wanted X game"

especially when its so badly outdated (and just bad) a game as GTA:SA.

specially since any idiot that desperate probably could’ve gotten it for pennies and food scrapings online.

its not exactly being held back… my GF hasn’t even been able to sell off her 1st edition PS2 version of the game.

Andrew Eisen says:

Why $20?  Did he already have the remaining balance for the $60 + tax game?

"You won’t give me $20?  Okay, how about you give me a dollar and I’ll stick up 19 other teachers?"

Even if he had the money, he has a less than 1 in 5 chance of successfully purchasing the game anyway.  Then there’s the whole issue of playing it at home without Mom noticing (if she hasn’t already set the parental controls, that is).

Methinks Junior didn’t think his plan through very carefully.

Andrew Eisen

Edit:  Oops.  He was trying to buy San Andreas, not GTA IV.  San Andreas goes for about $20 now so that makes a bit more sense.

Aliasalpha says:

Hmm gta4 has that shop at home knife show The Serrated Edge, maybe the kid already owned GTA4 and it brainwashed him into buying a big knife and then brainwashed him into buying the previous games in the series (by any means necessary). Presumably this brainwashing didn’t affect me because I already own the previous games and have a predilection for big knives anyway.

Consider the "evidence", the kid didn’t steal the game from a retailer, was this because of his fear of being caught (by people he may never see again rather than by someone he’d see every fucking weekday!!!) or evil brain manipulation by rockstar?

HunterD ( User Karma: 0 ) says:

Let’s not forget it may not be that the parent didn’t want the kid to play GTA, it could simply be the parent didn’t feel like buying a game for the brat.

Lord knows when I was a kid I didn’t get the money to buy games often, it wasn’t that my parents were uber-protective, it’s that they were cheap (or didn’t have the money).

Although to be fair, I’m reasonably sure my parents WOULD have noticed me carrying a freaking DAGGER to school.

Anonymous says:

On the other hand, it’s just as likely to indicate that violent kids are interested in GTA…which isn’t the order of progression that Jack is inclined to endorse.

No Billy, you may not play Grand Theft Auto. That game is dangerous. Play with this thirty two inch samurai katana with a hidden poison dagger built into the handle and a special reinforced ceramic edge for superior cutting power instead. Don’t forget to show your teacher, sport.

black manta says:

No, but he’d probably point to it as further evidence of their corrupting influence.  Part of the reason he attributes video games as being behind the actions of Seung-Hui Cho and Steven Kazmierczak, even though they were clearly over 21, is because he believes that the people who played violent games as kids are now coming into adulthood and committing acts of violence based on the "conditioning" video games gave them (remember his comment about gamers being a "generation of Manchurian Candidates"?)  He’d see this as only further proof of that.

catboy_j says:

Um Where the fuck did the kid get a 13 inch knife in the first place, never mind the fact he probably couldn’t of gotten the game on his own statistics say?

Strªngعr_Dªngعr ( User Karma: 0 ) says:

capslock is fun :)

Mutha f*cka, learn to recycle cans! That can get you twenty bucks if you drink a lot of soda, and it’s good for the environment!

TheBird says:

that kid’s an idiot.

I would have asked for an A instead of money

your parents will be more likely to give you money if you get As

-The Bird

Anonymous says:

Im 13 years old and i think this kid is a really fucking morron get a fucking life you duche bag and btw you could have ask you mom to get it for you. you prick

Anonymous says:

Wait a second. What was he going to do the next day when he saw his teacher in class? Say that he’s sorry he pulled a knife on him. It Doesn’t make sense.

JustChris says:

My guess is that the kid’s parents also refused to buy him any of the current game consoles. So rather than trying to extort money for a console, he’s starting "small" with a video game. Remember, baby steps people.

@Jack Thompson:

It’s dumb, snide comments like that which lose you personal support among gamers on issues where quite a few of us would otherwise agree with you. You don’t win over anyone by insulting either them or a group they belong to.

Firebird says:

I find it amazing how one simple comment by THE jack thompson could lenghten the the amount of comments posted on such a small report. (I blame myself too)

But, looking figuratively…. I doubt he’d have the time to read posts with the Florida Board up his ass.

I guess since he about to lose his license, its best to let it all out while we can.

Because of this, can somebody do something constructive to at least annoy JT as much as he does us? (I lack that ability, any suggestions?)

Jack Thompson, LVL. 5 Attorney…,

Strenghts – Braying (like a jackass), good against fax machines

Weaknesses – poor constitution (physically, mentally and judicially), silver

Attributes – gains HP by eating civil liberties and human hearts

Anonymous says:

if you’re interested in reading research on what the experts CAN ACTUALLY CONCLUDE about violence in videogames translating to real world actions, check out Grand Theft Childhood: the Surprising Truth About Violent Videogames.

It’s a great read, and really sheds light on the amount of misinformation and innacurate studies that conservatives largely cite when making the argument that videogames (and more specifically, the gta series) leads to violence… bad parenting leads to violence, and parents should be controlling the amount of income and physical objects their underage children are acquiring.

the esrb rating system has it’s flaws, but is in place for a reason. maybe parents should spend more time abiding by it’s recommendations than complaining about content their kids can’t handle… or maybe they should just try spending more time with their kids in general, and then they wouldn’t have cause for complaints.

JustChris says:

This isn’t about GTA IV containing violence. This is about GTA IV being a highly sought-after item. If this kid wanted something really bad and it was out of his reach, he’d probably use the same strategy to get it (if he didn’t get arrested already).

"That\’s why gamers are calling me and threatening to kill me."

You being a dick has more influence on their behavior.

Loudspeaker says:

This same "ammunition" can be used on ANY retail product.  If he’d played the game then there’d be something to it, but he did this trying to acquire the game.

"Volume helps to get a point across but sharp teeth are better."

jadedcritic says:

I’m not really even certain how to comment on something like this. In the first place, I don’t know how my parents would’ve reacted if I’d tried to stick somebody up with a knife at 13. But I know for certain they’d have not been happy about it, and would’ve damn certain made me unhappy about it by proxy.  In the second place, I’ve had allot of teachers in my day, but I’m willing to be a decent percentage of them wouldn’t be easily menaced. I had a little five-foot-nothing, english, blond philosophy professor in college, but cmon, she was too damn cute to stick up for anything but her phone number.  Considering that this kid was dumb enough to think that 20 bucks and GTA:SA was worth it, I’m willing to bet there’s some developmental issues there that haven’t been said.  Am I the only one wondering why he didn’t just stick up the store?

I gather Jack paid us a visit, and demanded brain scans or some such.  Can’t find the original post.  Does it matter that I’ve already had a brain scan?  Oh wait, I forgot, "I" am not a statistical sample.  (Actually, I don’t have a problem with that point, where it kind of all falls apart is when he tells 10 people in a row that they are not a statistical sample.) I thought I saw a post somewhere cring about threats.  Meh.  Some sympathy, because let’s face it, threats are not funny, but where he loses me is in a complete unwillingness to even consider that his own actions play some part in this.

Maybe if he just calmed the (bleep) down, and pursued his agenda reasonably… I know several of the more conservative christians on the board have actually tried to have reasonable discussions with him. (sigh)  I find it curious how many casual references have been around about his family lately.  People calling his wife Patricia, and expressing sympathy that she’s sick.  I agree, it’s sad that she’s sick, but I find it strange how people who’ve never even met her sympathize with her situation.  I think I’m starting to understand that mentality a bit.  Let’s face it, no sympathy at all for the jack-ster, he’s left the building, he’s reaping what he’s sown, but I do think it’s regrettable that others may get caught in the crossfire.

I think, what I would love to see explained in the media, and I almost never do, is how "gamers" are (when you get right down to it) just like any other group of people.  Usually the media just harps on some demographic feature, like "gamers are getting older", or "games are getting more complex."  But the fact is I don’t really care what religion, age, console preference, ethnic background, whatever.  Gamers have got some good people, some REALLY BAD people, and a whole lot of people that end up somewhere inbetween. However, because games are still by and large viewed as immature/socially gauche’, the majority culture then focuses on the bad. I don’t know what, if anything, we can do about that, but I do find it ironic that Jack apparently has no appreciation of the basic irony that he complains he’s being demonized for his own religious beliefs, and hardly ever stops doing onto others what he would not have done to himself.

Father Time says:

This PROVES that Grand theft auto IV is a better game. People were committing robbery to get GTA IV less than two months after it came out.  It took a couple of YEARS for a kid to rob someone over San Andreas.

Now grand theft auto IV produces MUCH better criminals. The San Andreas guy tried to rob someone for the money to buy the game whilethe GTA IV guy chose to cut out the middleman and rob the game directly (and he used non-lethal tactic to make sure he gets a lower sentence if he does get caught).

Oh and if you really think about it, the San Andreas kid was SO damn stupid. Not in the fact that he robbed someone just how he did it.

Think about it, he robbed his teacher, HIS TEACHER. The women who sees his face at least around 5 hours a week. Now of course unless this was the last day of school, he would have to go back to school THE VERY NEXT DAY (it was a tuesday) and see his teacher/victim again. Even if we assume he had some form of block scheduling and wouldn’t see her that would still mean the teacher would know exactly where he is and if he plays hookey (adding to his list of crimes) she’d still be able to look up his information and know where he lives. The same principle applies if he somehow had the next day off.

So the only way he could possibly have gotten away with this is if he ran away from home or if his teacher has SEVERE amnesia in which case she probably wouldn’t be qualified enough to teach (of course there is a possibility that it was a sub but even then she could still look up his info). He really should have robbed a student he didn’t know, then he would’ve had at least a plausible chance of getting away with it.

Oh and changing his demands from $20 to $1? YOU HAVE A KNIFE!! Why the hell didn’t he use it or threaten to use it? Why the hell would he bring the knife then if he wasn’t going to use it? What a moron. And he was willing to settle for a buck? My god if that’s the case just flat out ask her for a buck (without the knife). Hell even if he asked for $20 he’d have a better shot at getting the cash then getting away with his robbery that reached new levels in death defying stupidity.

To the boy’s mother: Get the kid the game. If he’s going to be a criminal he should at least know the VERY BASICS of how to be a criminal. Hell he’s so damn incompetent at being a criminal that anything that shows criminals in action would help him.

This is your brain when you’re an idiot that never uses logic or thinks things through (suprising that he has one huh?)

Anonymous says:

I remember a kid in my school pulling a knife on a teacher. Of course, we barely had personal computers back then (TRS-80s) in school. I think he was motivated by the fact that he was failing. Or it could be that the POTENTIAL for GTA being created caused this incident. Damn you, GTA!

grifter_tm ( User Karma: 0 ) says:

If the kid pulled a knife to rob his teacher and make him buy him some weed, the media probably wouldn’t even touch it.

Video Game Otaku says:
    News Flash: Video games obviously have no impact on kids\’ attitudes and behaviors. That\’s why gamers are calling me and threatening to kill me. I think everyone who is a gamer who posts here should have a brain scan at Harvard. The scans will come back negative–no brains. Jack Thompson "

Dear Mr.Thomson,

you truely are amazing…and by amazing I mean amazingly immature and petty.  You never cease to amaze and astonish with your silly insults and come backs.  The only reason some "gamers" may threaten you is because a) you insult us as a gaming community and b) you happen to piss off the immature 8 year olds who shout things like this over XBL (X-Box Live since I’m sure you you might have thought it meant Extra Big Large) or they are the naturally aggressive type who happen to love video games.  And Im sure "Jack you suck" was heard as "Jack please die in a fire k-thx" in Jack-o-gram hearing.  So please do us a favor and have fun on June 4th ^_^

Also on this note…I wonder if Jack will turn into South Park’s Al Gore and his Man-Bear-Pig after he is no longer a lawyer.

"My name is John Bruce "Jack" Thompson, former 1st ammandment expert, school shooting expert, video game violence expert and lawyer.  Im here to talk to you children about a very important issue and danger facing our country today, and that is Man-Game-Slug.  Half Man, Half Game, Half Slug.  He only appears when you play Video Games and then will use his super powers to suck out your brain and replace it with a killers…Im super Cerial." ^_^

Lol, that kid is a spastic. says:

what a utter tw@ he really is a noob, FUCK YOU JACK! and the kid is called "ARSES11" most likely. hat a dickheaded pile of shit and cock!

BlackIce, Dragunov Marksman ( User Karma: 0 ) says:

Could the knife do some damage or was the kid stupid enough to bring one of the things you eat dinner with?

Jezcentral says:

Sorry, pressed "post" instead of "preview".

Like the GTA4 queue shooting that actually happened half-a-mile away at East Croydon station, this sounds like tabloid journo hacks making it up as they go along.

Jezcentral says:

I don’t think much of this story either. Where’s the name of the boy, or the school, or the teacher? The game is years old, the $20-changed-to-$1-dollar demand doesn’t ring true, and the policeman quoted is a spokesman, not an arresting officer. I give this a day before it’s revealed as a hoax.

Am I the only one who thinks that GP has got sloppy recently? (cf. British Tory MP who WASN’T slamming games, despite what the headline said). I reckon this will be another example.

NovaBlack. ( User Karma: 0 ) says:

what.. he pulled a knife to get the money for SAN ANDREAS???

yeah right absolute BS

san andreas…  you can pick that up for like £5 now….

lol i love his second line ”After [the teacher] refused, he lowered his demand to $1”

Laughing Man says:

I smell bullshit.  This seems to be along the lines of the fake story about the kids playing Halo in a hotel and ordering hookers with a stolen credit card.  Being from AP makes it a bit more credible but something stinks about this.  Then again, maybe it is what it is.  Could have used some more detail.

I was wondering how Jack got back in until I saw the post about proxy.  How’s GTA 4 btw?  Son enjoying it?  Found all the pigeons yet?

Oh well.  After the Supreme Court is done with him he’ll have to change his hand to Former Attourney.  MMM CROW!!!

Jack, If you happen to read this, would you kindly point out my spelling and grammar errors.  I love it when you do that.  I makes you my slave.

Anonymous says:

i completely agree that kid was just stupid, not violent from playing games. he didn’t even have the game, how could he have become violent because of it?

J-split says:

I’m with you. I’m 21 and I played all the GTA games growing up and I still know right from wrong. Fuck these parents and these kids blaming their actions on video games, when it is lack of parenting and lack of hobbies. Video Games should not be played for hours and hours on end. Get your kid in a recreational league or something productive.

wren says:

this is some funny stuff! where he got the knife is definitely a question id like to ask. but then again, where do underaged kids get guns to shoot up their schools. Hm…parents maybe? And they just buy them all the guns they want without question. But NO! Bad Johnny can’t have GTA cuz it violent.

Wait, that wasn’t even the issue mentioned. He just couldnt have the money. You know she probably bought it for his birthday and it was sitting in the closet juuuuuust out of sight of where he got the knife. Gah! Damn those strategically well-hidden gifts and the obviously easy to find, fully-loaded ready to attack weapons that parents know how to hide so well!

Get’s me every Christmas….

Anonymous says:

Al\so putting\ s\ashes i\n every\ comm\ent you\ mak\e is \counterproductive\.

I would guess it is the forums (rather trash) method of stripping out ‘ so no one can do:

James Gunn says:
    "Re: 13-year-old Pulls Knife on Teacher, Demands Money to Buy GTA

News Flash: Video games obviously have no impact on kids\’ attitudes and behaviors. That\’s why gamers are calling me and threatening to kill me. I think everyone who is a gamer who posts here should have a brain scan at Harvard. The scans will come back negative–no brains. Jack Thompson"
    Hahaha! Jack, you psychotic comedian of a man, your killing me! Seriously, you are comparable to my eight year old sister, negative- no brains… ha!
    Yet im doing a course in biotechnology, so im afraid you’re wrong, even without the brain scan, and everyone else posting here seems to be more coherent and wittier than you…
    Also i have been playing violent games since nine, and as much as i want to slap some sense in you, i havent called you up with death threats, but i guess im "statistically insignificant", like every other poster here in the cathoderay-tanned horde killing America!
    Al\so  putting\ s\ashes i\n every\ comm\ent you\ mak\e is \counterproductive\.

Just imagine how pissed he would’ve been after finding out he didn’t factor in the potential sales tax or when they wouldn’t let him buy it..

Dick Ward says:

Pretty amazing stuff.  Of course, I remember a kid at my school getting in trouble for having drugs in his locker at right around the same age, and the first Grand Theft Auto wasn’t even out yet!  I’m also a bit surprised that he wanted San Andreas and not IV.

Correlation =/= Causation.

UnforgivenIII says:

i agree with these others, it’s not that hard to get stuff into school…we used to wear take our huntin knives to school with us all the time (they were tons sharper than the crappy scalpels our science program had), of course i am in MT, we dont have as much of problems with crime in general as you bigger palces do, well, not violent crime anyways

Anonymous says:

Being 15, I know it’s not too hard to get anything into a school.

Hell, I could get an m-16 to schools with a large enough backpack, and my schools on a freaking military base ( they only check for drivers license, then let you through, big whoop). There’s even less at other schools, it’s not like we go through a security check everyday.

Wyvern says:

Chances are he just took it out of the kitchen when his mom wasn’t looking and stashed it in his bag. If he could wedge it in a book or something, he could carry it around no problem. Really, it’s damn easy to sneak a weapon into school if you’re careful.

Not that I know anything about that…

Jack Hollow says:

Don’t you have more important things to worry about right now? Like how the fucking hell to save your career? Not that you can, but surely TRYING to save your hopeless career is much more important than proving yourself a moron around here. Why would you even spare a second posting on here instead on concentrating on that?

Really? Nothing more important to do huh?

You have to comment here?

Don’t even have to wash the car or wash the dishes or something?

Necromancist says:

You really think that’s going to help? That stuff is what makes kids violent in the first place; they learn nothing but to beat up people who, in their eyes, are doing something wrong. Which can vary wildly.

Rodrigo Ybáñez García says:

This remembers me another sad story of failure of a wannabe thug: the "Xbox Moron".

If these losers are the criminals created by games, I think games can´t create real criminals or mass murderers, or even a decent thief.

—————————————————————————-The cynical side of videogames (spanish only): http://thelostlevel.blogspot.com/

Give me $20!

Give me $1…

Give me back my knife!

With thug attitude like that, he’s going to be running the cell block in prison.

tony selby ( User Karma: 0 ) says:

actually the question isn’t where he got an 11 inch knife, as that honestly sounds about the size of commen butchers knife that can be found in just about any kitchen

the question is how he snuck said knife into school without getting caught

How did he get a goddamn eleven inch knife? That is the real question here.

Contrapaul says:

Doesn’t anything think that his parents perhaps put him up to this?  After all: San Andreas was hotly criticized for its "explicit" sexual material (even without Hot Coffee).  If the kid just has an original xbox, I wouldn’t put it past parents who heard about other GTA lawsuits (and obviously not their conlclusions…) and figured they could sue on the premise that "lust for the ‘immoral’ game GTA:SA provoked our angelic son to attempt robbery with a deadly weapon (just like GTA!)".  Just like the man in NC (where I live) who recently cited GTA as an additional reason for his crimes (forgive my lack of detail, I know it was posted here)- GTA is a well known game, and the media and parents like to think that it is far worse than it truly is.

Oh, on a side note, if the real Jack Thompson did post here, I’d like to remind him that GTA is not ultraviolent- games like Ninja Gaiden are- and wish him luck in court, he’ll need it.

Jack Wessels says:

"Come on… Come on! One of these has to work…. If I can’t get to Gamepolitics how am I suppose to make me feel better about myself by making juvenille comments then running away before people half my age point out the inconsistencies and absurdities that are my misguided view of life!"

WehrGeist says:

Oh, and a real proxy wouldn’t leave the telltale signs of poor programming. So, he’s using a script kiddy junkware proxy he probably bought on one of his "stings". Or googled.

Chadachada ( User Karma: 0 ) says:

Does anyone else think it’s a little bit weird that he used an 11-INCH knife? That’s a pretty decent sized knife, like pretty dang big…

Anonymous says:

It’s funny how Jacko here likes to cling to crap like this as some sort of "proof" that games no doubt cause violence. If he had any brain, he’d realize that the issues at hand and the reason people act the way they do is far more complicated. But I guess it’s too difficult a concept for the poor guy to grasp.

Jack Wessels says:

Seeing as he hadn’t even played GTA yet I think this is actually proof that not all violent behavior is caused by games (not that I have any reason to believe much is at all).

LightWarrior ( User Karma: 0 ) says:

Well you can see the good parenting here I guess. I dunno…can the kid be considered stupid? I mean the parent refused to give him money for this kind of game?…or maybe was it for "a" game in general she wouldn’t give him any kind of money for.

I think this artical might point to good parenting and point to how no matter how good you try to be a parent. Kids will still get their hands on the games.

Wow. What a freakin’ moron. Instead of getting all upset about games, why don’t we start sterilizing the lazy fucks who don’t teach their kids not to steal…or to haggle.