GamePolitics Adds Shoutbox Feature

June 26, 2008 -

As of yesterday afternoon, GamePolitics has added Shoutbox to the site.

The Shoutbox module, which resides in the right sidebar, allows registered users to post short messages. It sort of reminds me of an in-house Twitter.

We're still tweaking the implementation, so feel free to post any suggestions as shouts.

Comments

Re: GamePolitics Adds Shoutbox Feature

YAY!!! Now we can all chat!

I AM A LOST SOUL, CONDEMNED TO HAUNT THE DREAMS OF JOHN BRUCE "JACK" THOMPSON UNTIL HIS CRUSADE AGAINST VIDEO GAMES ENDS. SOMEONE, PLEASE! END MY SUFFERING!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM DOOMED TO HAUNT JACK THOMPSON'S DREAMS UNTIL HIS CRUSADE AGAINST VIDEO GAMES ENDS.

Re: GamePolitics Adds Shoutbox Feature

Ooo even has edit/delet features, how nice!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH; that is all =^^=

==============

PS:we need a beter tracker here the gamespot only stuff hints of propaganda ><

also this palce is incompatible with broswer spell checkers..... also would be nice if you can tyrack your psots and there replies in a simpler fashion than with the browsers search feature...

I is fuzzy brained mew =^^=
(in need of a bad overhaul)

I is fuzzy brained mew =^^=
(in need of a bad overhaul)

Re: GamePolitics Adds Shoutbox Feature

What's the point of this feature?  Seems like a dumbed down Twitter (which, BTW is really dumb to begin with).  A lot of crap with no substance - incoming!  Sort of like a verbal movie theatre popcorn with 64 oz big gulp.  You're really full after, but your body till is hungry for nutrition.

~~All Knowledge is Worth Having~~

~~All Knowledge is Worth Having~~

Re: GamePolitics Adds Shoutbox Feature

wow someone commented rather than going straight to the shoutbox

STOP YELLING AT ME!!

-If shit and bricks were candy and tits, we'd all be livin' large. For information on games and psychology, look up: Jonathan Freedman(2002)Block and Crain(2007)Grand Theft Childhood, a book by Harvard Medical School researchers Larry Kutner and Cheryl
Reality/////////////////////////////////////Fantasy. Seems like a pretty thick line to me...

Poll