Mortal Kombat Parody: Barack Obama vs. Fox News & the “Terrorist Fist Jab”

A fist bump?

A pound?

A terrorist fist jab?

With those words, Fox News talking head E.D. Hill ignited a bit of a controversy last month. Hill was referring to a small, celebratory bumping of fists between Barack and Michelle Obama. The "terrorist fist jab" comment would eventually lead to an on-air apology from Hill.

A parody video has placed Obama in a Mortal Kombat setting with the terrorist fist jab as his special attack.

GP: Pretty funny stuff and we thank reader Scott Snell for the heads-up…

desperad0 says:

Thanks good job;

Btw, I think Atari and Midway will drop out too, but mostly travesti because  these guys have done nothing travesti or little and need to start saving costs. and dizi izle

Now I don’t have to get off my ass for the important shit anymore!

Whats next, ordering pizza from Xbox live?

Wait… I think that sounds like a good idea.

But I think voting should MAKE you get off your ass, and see outside or a second while you go vote. I mean, your picking the president of the United States of America for God’s Sake… least you can do is drive down there and punch out a card.

oto kirlama says:

I’m all for freedom of ttnet vitamin speech and allowing rent a car game makers to put whatever they want in games, but there’s one thing about this app that has me scratching my head.  Correct me if I’m wrong, but from araç kiralama the previous article araba kiralama on this I gathered that players can use Google maps in-game to find the other (real-life?) dealers in their area.  If this is the case, has travesti anyone considered what’s stopping someone from using this app to actually move drugs between hands for reals?

But majority araba kiralama of their outrage araç kiralama stems from what it could DO TO children, not the content itself.  Talk to one of these people and you’ll find they don’t think any books kiralık araba should be banned from children.  Mention American Psycho and they talk about kiralık araç the redeeming value of using imagination to construct a story.  Reading, no matter what the content, is largely viewed as a consequenceless activity for people of any age.  The reason why I mention American Psycho is because of the content itself.  Gaming never has and likely never will have any scenes where someone has sex with a severed head.  Not gonna happen.  Yet despite this, they’ll fight tooth and nail to protect their children from two boys kissing in Bully but whatever they read is harmless… yeah.

The entire arguement is kiralık oto based upon a social normality inflicted by luddites who can’t figure out the controls for Halo so it’s frightening and terrifying and obviously the cause of youth violence on the rise even though, in reality, it’s in decline (which is actually a HUGE suprise given minibüs kiralama the economies status).  In  a perfect world, we would have parents that actually parent.  The idea of sales restrictions on media on oto kiralama any form to accomidate parental unwillingness to get involved with their child’s life is the real problem to me.  Here I am, 32 years old, and being held up at a self-scan rent a car needing to show ID before I can buy a $10 M rated game all because Soccer Momthra can’t be bothered to look at the crap Billy Genericallystupidson does in his free time.  It’s too hard for her, so I have to suffer?

Father Time says:

Hillary-Free healthcare. She shouts ‘this person is dying’ and suddenly a whole team of surgeons come and dismantle him and carry off the organs

Romney-Ocean of Filth. Traps victim in a houdini style water tank that spawns from nowhere. Then the tank starts filling up with disgusting water.  It gets to the neck when toxic sludge is dumped into the tank filling it completely. It is then topped off and the contents cause the glass to fog up completely. It is then lifted and shook by a big robotic hand then set down.  The side facing Romney shatters and a mix of brown and blood red water comes flowing out as well as the eyeballs and an arm.

Gravel-Rock Meets Water (for no apparent reason)

Guliani- World Trade Center rubble slide

Now here’s a better one for obama.

yes we can. Obama reaches into the skull and starts saying. "Can we inspire the population with hope? Can we reach the minds of every man women and child in this country and crush the competition?" He then rips out his opponent’s brain and shouts "Yes we can."

I like the other guys chuck norris summon for huckabee.

Now we need to think of one for the one candidate I can’t believe you forgot to mention.

Ron Paul.

Zero Beat ( User Karma: 0 ) says:

Obama-Terrorist Fist Jab

McCain-Straight Talk Express

Hillary- Drink Up (Foe is put into a giant blender.  When it’s done, Hillary goes in with a shot glass and starts drinking.  The guy from "Will It Blend?" pops out of the corner and says "Don’t breathe this")

Romney- Marriot Crush (hotel falls on victim)

Gravel- Rock Meets Water (for no apparent reason)

Guliani- Twin 9×11 Planks (both have nails, foe is mercilessly beat until s/he explodes.  After the announcer says "Guliani Wins," Guliani says "9/11" nine times and after "Fatality," another 11 times.)

Huckabee- Summon Chuck Norris (Chuck Norris appears, says, "You’re messing with the wrong guy," roundhouse kicks foe in the face.  They explode.  Conan O’Brien, Jon Stewart, and Stephen Colbert then appear out of nowhere and dance on the battlefield.)

Yeah, this is the first I’ve heard of this as well.

-If shit and bricks were candy and tits, we’d all be livin’ large. For information on games and psychology, look up: Jonathan Freedman(2002)Block & Crain(2007)Grand Theft Childhood, by Harvard Medical School researchers Larry Kutner and Cheryl Olson

Luke L says:

Seeing as how Fox has gone way too far with trying to use their propaganda to such pathetically low ends, can we finally take them off the air? Please? Has anything decent or remotely journalistic come from them in a great while?

Okay, so…

Obama-Terrorist Fist Jab

McCain-Straight Talk Express

let’s throw in the ones who didn’t make it:

Gravel-Rock Meets Water (for no apparent reason)

Please think some moves up for Hillary, Mitt Romney and Rudy Gulliani. Oh, and feel free to throw in some other names.

Salen says:

That’s some of the worst Photoshoppery I’ve ever seen, and I’ve seen a lot. Seriously, it’s not that hard to use Photoshop. You would think all the buckets of Republican money that Fox gets that they could invest in a few liberal artsy types to do photoshop work them them. *pauses* That’s irony right there.

Jack Wessels says:

Seriously? First off, how do they think they’re number one? Even if they somehow do have the best ratings they have the least informed audience of any major news network and are perhaps the most politically motivated as well, time and time again posting false/controversial things that people take as truth.

Second, that is some of the worst photoshopping I’ve ever seen, especially if they wanted people to believe they were real.

-"A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject." -Sir Winston Churchill

thefremen says:

I think i need to change the name my email displays to “thefremen” lol.

I thought it was funny. Really, this kind of thing will heat up once the 527s come to play.

JustChris says:

The thing is, Fox News is a bit coy when they make assumptions. They don’t flat out imply "X is true!" in their headlines. They usually put a question mark at the headline like "Could X be true?" which is a technicality at first glance. But the question mark lets them say that this is not what they really meant, but rather a speculation. No matter how strange a speculation it could be.

And something less related, FOX does Photoshop jobs of reporters:

Salen says:

Yeah, Fair & Balanced my 360’s power brick…

But seriously, that pundant news chick got bent out of shape over a little fist bump? Everyone knows PMCs (Private Military Contractors) fist bump all the time. I read that on Penny Arcade.

SJ Zero says:

Shit, My 2 year old nephew does that with me and my brother all the time!

Saladin ( User Karma: 0 ) says:

Dear god! To think I was going to vote for that bloodthirsty monster!

…..on second thought, I’ll still take him over McCain.

Digipen89 ( User Karma: 0 ) says:

Is it sad that I paid close enough attention to the video to see the timer jump from 99 to 67 as he punches Sonya.

Anyways I think right up till the end it was a little funny. I laughed hardest when the Rev. popped up.