EA’s Latest Take-Two Offer Expires Today

A piece in today’s New York Post reminds us that EA’s most recent renewal of its $25.74 tender offer to acquire Take-Two stock expires today.

The most likely development is a renewed offer by EA.

j0k3r says:

Thanks good job;

Btw, I think Atari and Midway will drop out too, but mostly travesti because  these guys have done nothing travesti or little and need to start saving costs. and dizi izle

Now I don’t have to get off my ass for the important shit anymore!

Whats next, ordering pizza from Xbox live?

Wait… I think that sounds like a good idea.

But I think voting should MAKE you get off your ass, and see outside or a second while you go vote. I mean, your picking the president of the United States of America for God’s Sake… least you can do is drive down there and punch out a card.

oto kirlama says:

I’m all for freedom of ttnet vitamin speech and allowing rent a car game makers to put whatever they want in games, but there’s one thing about this app that has me scratching my head.  Correct me if I’m wrong, but from araç kiralama the previous article araba kiralama on this I gathered that players can use Google maps in-game to find the other (real-life?) dealers in their area.  If this is the case, has travesti anyone considered what’s stopping someone from using this app to actually move drugs between hands for reals?

But majority araba kiralama of their outrage araç kiralama stems from what it could DO TO children, not the content itself.  Talk to one of these people and you’ll find they don’t think any books kiralık araba should be banned from children.  Mention American Psycho and they talk about kiralık araç the redeeming value of using imagination to construct a story.  Reading, no matter what the content, is largely viewed as a consequenceless activity for people of any age.  The reason why I mention American Psycho is because of the content itself.  Gaming never has and likely never will have any scenes where someone has sex with a severed head.  Not gonna happen.  Yet despite this, they’ll fight tooth and nail to protect their children from two boys kissing in Bully but whatever they read is harmless… yeah.

The entire arguement is kiralık oto based upon a social normality inflicted by luddites who can’t figure out the controls for Halo so it’s frightening and terrifying and obviously the cause of youth violence on the rise even though, in reality, it’s in decline (which is actually a HUGE suprise given minibüs kiralama the economies status).  In  a perfect world, we would have parents that actually parent.  The idea of sales restrictions on media on oto kiralama any form to accomidate parental unwillingness to get involved with their child’s life is the real problem to me.  Here I am, 32 years old, and being held up at a self-scan rent a car needing to show ID before I can buy a $10 M rated game all because Soccer Momthra can’t be bothered to look at the crap Billy Genericallystupidson does in his free time.  It’s too hard for her, so I have to suffer?

Laughin Man says:

How many time do they have to say no before it’s considered rape?

This reminds of the monopoly game I have on my phone.  I offer a trade, the computer rejects it, I offer again, offer accepted.

E. Zachary Knight says:

Yay! More courting by EA. How many times does Take Two have to say "NO!" before you get it through your thick heads that they are not playing hard to get.

Granted, they haven’t renewed their offer just yet, but you know it will happen.

E. Zachary Knight
    Oklahoma City Chapter of the ECA
    MySpace Page: http://www.myspace.com/okceca
    Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1325674091

E. Zachary Knight
    Divine Knight Gaming
    Oklahoma Game Development
    Rusty Outlook
    Random Tower
    My Patreon

Father Time says:

Sigh, EA either cut the crap or just extend the offer to ‘when hell freezes over’ we know you’ll just keep extending it anyway.

Icehawk says:

I find myself wondering how long this will go on.  This is the 4th, 5th? (lost count) extension by EA.  Are they that arrogant that they refuse to yield.  "We never lose" blah blah.  Or simply to stupid to know when to quit?   ie pulling a Jack Thompson; losing and claiming you have them right where you want them.

EA please take your vampiric bit elsewhere.

EeLos says:

Screw EA!!  Stay strong Take Two!  Do no let those bastards win!!  They’re afraid of you because you’re a threat to them!  Listen to your pride and not to EA’s money!