McCain, Obama Portrayed in Saints Row 2 Co-op Trailer

A new video trailer which shows off the cooperative mode in the upcoming Saints Row 2 features likenesses of presidential candidates John McCain and Barack Obama engaging in full-on gameplay.

And in Saints Row, of course, that means full-on violent gameplay…

oto kirlama says:

Gallagher can araç kiralama say all he wants, but I strongly rent a car believe it’s due to his crappy leadership and E3 being a joke. ESA’s Board of Directors need to find a way to get out rent a car of this horrid contract with this Bush cronie before there’s no one left on the Board.

Btw, I think Atari and Midway will drop out too, but mostly travesti because  these guys have done nothing ttnet vitamin or little and need to start saving costs.

Kyle says:

hahah kudos to voiliton and THQ

they honestly have some major balls, GTA bashing now this! hellz yeah.

not to mention that saints row was actually a decent game, which i plan on buying over GTA

MrKlorox says:

Not true. Saint’s Row is more like GTA’s goofy fun-loving cousin. SR2 looks to do what GTA4 didn’t… and that is offer fun video gamey stuff to do (albeit probably not that well execeuted).

Black Dragon ( User Karma: 0 ) says:

That was awesome XD

I loved seeing Obama toss explosives out of the back of a bus, and McCain smash a knee into that guy’s face.

But then there’s the DEEPER message here, people: put aside your political disagreements and go play some video games!

Anonymous says:

I doubt we will see either McCain or Obama get all pissy about it.

Both candidates seem to be kind of on the same page in regards to gaming. It is nothing big nor is it anything small, but being as there is a war, a jacked up economy, and real need for alternative fuel and energy sources to be explored and implemented as a national standard, there are much bigger fish to fry.

Father Time says:

I thought that was actually really clever, it looks like fun to throw explosive boxes out of the back of a truck.

Oh and I don’t know why you guys think people will be upset by this. For starters, they’re presidential nominees so it’s to be expected they’d be parodied.

ronnoc ( User Karma: 0 ) says:

GamePolitics puts me in that kind of mindset…

What I heard: ‘It’s time to lay aside our differences, and ban together as teams for the greater good of society.’