Sarah Palin Bashed in Little Big Planet User Video

Someone in the Little Big Planet beta doesn’t think much of Republican VP candidate Sarah Palin…

39 comments

achet says:

Just watched today’s program on The View.
    Please, STOP giving the right wing nuts publicity.
    Sarah Palin wins every time you mention her on the air – it is the media coverage they want, they do not care what you say; just get the name correct! The public is almost as stupid as you think they are – many of them will vote simply on name recognition.
    caderea parului

Psion says:

I give the kid ten points for having his heart in the (relatively) right place but minus a hundred for effort.  Seriously, even with LittleBigPlanet there are probably more effective (and humerous) ways to take cheap shots at Sarah Palin.

Trying to keep his sanity

Crowster says:

I would have to agree. Why was this video even posted? It’s not clever, well made, or thought provoking, and has no substance. Are we really at the point now where simply stating, "Republican candidate FTL" and putting it over some random game-related imagery makes a news article?

Andrew Eisen says:

Someone used a video game to make a political comment.  Sounds like a GamePolitics story to me.  Granted, the video is lame and the comment isn’t clever but hey, it is what it is.

"Please, somebody make a decent Palin-bashing video on LBP so this one can be quickly forgotten."

Can’t.  Beta is closed so we’ll have to wait for the game’s release.

Andrew Eisen

eston says:

I’m actually a little embarrassed for GP right now. This is awful, and not even remotely newsworthy. Why was this worth posting?

Father Time says:

Fifthed

—————————————————-

God created alcohol so that the Scottish and the Irish could never take over the world. -Chris ‘Jedi’ Knight

Leet Gamer Jargon says:

I don’t know. I mean, I guess so. The guy in the background sounded stupid, and Palin looks too much like Kagome/Kikyo from Inuyasha with glasses and stringy blue hair…

Game on, brothers and sisters.

C. Aaron Browbowski Jr. says:

a hockey mom with a bone to pick with violent video games IMHO

Jesus Jack Jones Thompson…. is dead… (funeral udruge, followed by Celebrate 😀 )

Erik says:

I’ll take some nobody cyber-thug over voting for McCain and over 4000 dead US soldiers any day.  To those keeping track, Bush/McCain have long since surpassed Osama’s body count of dead Americans.

-Ultimately what will do in mankind is a person’s fear of their own freedom-

Father Time says:

You’re voting for Obama not his supporters. And really I bet you I can find die hard supporters of Mccain and probably die hard supporters of the libertarian guy too if I looked hard enough.

—————————————————-

Zevorick says:

When you get to that level, they aren’t supporters of Obama/McCain… they’re supporters of the party. Honestly, repiblcans OR democrats could run lassy and you’d see, just as predicted, lassy being taken seriously as a candidate.

Liekos says:

Hey GP –

At the end of this video, the youtube clip pops up a linked video with a suggestive picture entitled ‘Little Chicks and Big Dicks (American Sluts)’.

Obviously I know you’re not linking to it, but I thought it pertinent to point out since it’s fairly in your face (no pun intended).

Erik says:

While I normally fully and completely endorse Palin bashing in this instance I cannot.  With the wealth of tools that LBP offers this just comes off showing no effort whatsoever

-Ultimately what will do in mankind is a person’s fear of their own freedom-