Yet Another Sarah Palin Game

October 16, 2008 -

...this one is from Politico.

Blast Russian missiles an MiGs as well as moose and lipstick-wearing, flying pigs...

UPDATE: for some reason the embedded game was starting up in IE, so I've replaced it with a screen shot. Hit the link if you want to play the game at Politico.

Comments

Re: Yet Another Sarah Palin Game

I'm telling you, someone needs to make a Flash game with a cutscene of Vladimir Putin peering his huge head over the world, around the west of Alaska.

Re: Yet Another Sarah Palin Game

This game seems kinda pointless.

----------------------------------------------------

"What for you bury me in the cold cold ground?" - Tasmanian devil

---------------------------------------------------- Debates are like merry go rounds. Two people take their positions then they go through the same points over and over and over again. Then when it's over they have the same positions they started in.

Re: Yet Another Sarah Palin Game

It wasn't just IE.  The music started up in Firefox too.

Re: Yet Another Sarah Palin Game

Hey, that's pretty awesome music there. Makes me want to put on my Kenora dinner jacket and go chop down some trees.

Re: Yet Another Sarah Palin Game

You need to get rid of that widget and put a link instead. Auto-playing music = bad.

Re: Yet Another Sarah Palin Game

I got 281 points...

Sortableturnip's Law: As an online discussion of video game violence grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Jack Thompson approaches 1

Re: Yet Another Sarah Palin Game

STRANGE MUSIC!? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?

~You Could Be Mine, But You're Way Out Of Line..~

~You Could Be Mine, But You're Way Out Of Line..~

Re: Yet Another Sarah Palin Game

Hmm...

I keep expecting it to start by flashing the words: "STOP THE RUSSIANS WIN AN IPOD"

Poll

Best decade for video games?:

Matthew Wilson@AE I think he means both.03/26/2015 - 9:23pm
Andrew EisenConster - Sure, give me a few minutes.03/26/2015 - 3:05pm
Matthew Wilsonnot shocked, lets see how gencon reacts.03/26/2015 - 11:01am
Andrew EisenAnd for those of you keeping track, Indiana's SB 101 was signed into law this morning by Gov. Pence.03/26/2015 - 10:58am
james_fudgeyeah!03/26/2015 - 9:17am