SNL Comedian: Obama Has Game Ads, But McCain Has...

October 17, 2008 -

The Associated Press reports that Barack Obama's Xbox Live ads have sparked some humor.

According to an AP report, Seth Meyers of Saturday Night Live Weekend Update Thursday quipped:

Barack Obama has begun running ads within video games. Obama ads can be seen in video games such as `Madden NFL '09' and `Burnout.' Not to be outdone, John McCain has begun putting ads inside many MRI machines.

GP: Look for Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert to have some fun with the Obama ads as well...

Comments

Re: SNL Comedian: Obama Has Game Ads, But McCain Has...

Like the 'YES WE CAN!' 3PS that Jon Stewart was referencing on The Daily Show? (Though that was in response to that 'Facebook Invaders' game, iirc.)

-- "Jack and listen are two words that don't go together...just like Jack and sanity, Jack and truth, Jack and proof, Jack and win..." -- sortableturnip | http://www.orangeloungeradio.com/

400 Episodes, TEN YEARS and counting: http://www.orangeloungeradio.com/ | Voice of Geeks Network - http://www.vognetwork.com

Mattsworknamei I hope there is, I love that series.04/25/2015 - 5:59pm