Obama Girl Makes Video for Red Alert 3

October 21, 2008 -

Amber Lee Ettinger, better known as Obama Girl, has paid music video homage to Howard T. Ackerman, the hard-nosed, fictional U.S. President in EA's upcoming Command & Conquer Red Alert 3.

It's all hype, of course. But with Obama Girl and a Red Alert title, what's not to like?

Red Alert 3 launches next week for PC and in November for Xbox 360.

Comments

Re: Obama Girl Makes Video for Red Alert 3

I'd hit that...

Sortableturnip's Law: As an online discussion of video game violence grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Jack Thompson approaches 1

Re: Obama Girl Makes Video for Red Alert 3

I like the RA3 advertisements, they have done a really good job. As for Ackerman Girl I was rolling on the floor for a good 10minutes after I got done with the video.

~Weatherlight~

~Weatherlight~

Re: Obama Girl Makes Video for Red Alert 3

No doubt. Too bad about the Suckrom - yet another title I wont be purchasing.

Speaking about the video, I assumed it would be more different then the Obama one. Sad... I expected more given all the videos she did already.

-------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- "The most difficult pain a man can suffer is to have knowledge of much and power over little" - Herodotus

Re: Obama Girl Makes Video for Red Alert 3

When people ask me about my position on illegal immigrants i got 2 words: Attack Dogs.  No Walls, no permits just dogs... Attack Dogs!  Its time people learn this freedom doesn't come for free.  Vote for me, if you want to live.

I am President Ackerman, and i endorse this message.

priceless

Re: Obama Girl Makes Video for Red Alert 3

Too bad RA3 is packing Securom......

Re: Obama Girl Makes Video for Red Alert 3

I bet she didn't "vote" for him either when the time came. <_<

Re: Obama Girl Makes Video for Red Alert 3

"Vote for me if you want to live"

Re: Obama Girl Makes Video for Red Alert 3

Superb broad-audience viral marketing for a 100% hardcore game franchise. This is how you outreach to the mainstream.

Brilliant x 3