Obama Girl Makes Video for Red Alert 3

October 21, 2008 -

Amber Lee Ettinger, better known as Obama Girl, has paid music video homage to Howard T. Ackerman, the hard-nosed, fictional U.S. President in EA's upcoming Command & Conquer Red Alert 3.

It's all hype, of course. But with Obama Girl and a Red Alert title, what's not to like?

Red Alert 3 launches next week for PC and in November for Xbox 360.

Comments

Re: Obama Girl Makes Video for Red Alert 3

I'd hit that...

Sortableturnip's Law: As an online discussion of video game violence grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Jack Thompson approaches 1

Re: Obama Girl Makes Video for Red Alert 3

I like the RA3 advertisements, they have done a really good job. As for Ackerman Girl I was rolling on the floor for a good 10minutes after I got done with the video.

~Weatherlight~

~Weatherlight~

Re: Obama Girl Makes Video for Red Alert 3

No doubt. Too bad about the Suckrom - yet another title I wont be purchasing.

Speaking about the video, I assumed it would be more different then the Obama one. Sad... I expected more given all the videos she did already.

-------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- "The most difficult pain a man can suffer is to have knowledge of much and power over little" - Herodotus

Re: Obama Girl Makes Video for Red Alert 3

When people ask me about my position on illegal immigrants i got 2 words: Attack Dogs.  No Walls, no permits just dogs... Attack Dogs!  Its time people learn this freedom doesn't come for free.  Vote for me, if you want to live.

I am President Ackerman, and i endorse this message.

priceless

Re: Obama Girl Makes Video for Red Alert 3

Too bad RA3 is packing Securom......

Re: Obama Girl Makes Video for Red Alert 3

I bet she didn't "vote" for him either when the time came. <_<

Re: Obama Girl Makes Video for Red Alert 3

"Vote for me if you want to live"

Re: Obama Girl Makes Video for Red Alert 3

Superb broad-audience viral marketing for a 100% hardcore game franchise. This is how you outreach to the mainstream.

Brilliant x 3

<applause/

-- teh moominz --

Re: Obama Girl Makes Video for Red Alert 3

Ackerman is an awsome Presidnet. That ads for him on EA's RA3 site are funny

Andrew EisenThat's the one I'm eyeballing. Really dug the demo. Didn't care as much for EOIV though.09/22/2014 - 8:19pm
MaskedPixelanteOoh, an Atlus sale, it must be a day that ends in "y". I'd much rather get physical 3DS games because of Nintendo's outdated digital distribution policies, but EOU is near impossible to find anywhere nowadays... conflicted.09/22/2014 - 7:48pm
Andrew EisenOooh, Atlus sale in the 3DS eShop. I might have to bust open my piggy bank. http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/22/shin-megami-tensei-iv-atlus-games-sale/09/22/2014 - 7:21pm
Matthew Wilsonhttp://www.pcgamer.com/2014/09/23/steam-update/ steam finally adds content Curation. I like that the user can pick which peoples recommendations they want to see.09/22/2014 - 7:16pm
MaskedPixelanteNintendo put three dual-gendered characters in Smash Bros 4.09/22/2014 - 7:13pm
Andrew EisenWhat did Nintendo do thrice in one game?09/22/2014 - 6:48pm
MaskedPixelanteYou know it's a bogus defense when Nintendo of all companies does it THREE TIMES in one game.09/22/2014 - 6:29pm
E. Zachary KnightIt is stupid that they went with the "It would be too much work to add a woman assassin" defense rather than just being honest and admiting they didn't think about it until it was brought up.09/22/2014 - 6:06pm
E. Zachary KnightYeah, this is a different game and it is not out of the ordinary for them. THey did the same for the pirate one.09/22/2014 - 6:05pm
MaskedPixelanteTurns out it's less "impossible", more "part of the season pass, but only in an exclusive game that's separate from ACU proper".09/22/2014 - 6:01pm
MaskedPixelantehttp://www.joystiq.com/2014/09/22/assassins-creed-unitys-season-pass-includes-game-set-in-china/ Remember how Ubisoft said it was impossible to have playable females in Assassin's Creed Unity?09/22/2014 - 5:59pm
ZippyDSMleeIf publishers didn't play the region lock game then it would not be an issue.Tho I have seen more russian/chec games than asia ones on ebay.If they do not like it then mabye lower thier region prices to make alitte vrs none.09/22/2014 - 9:54am
MaskedPixelantehttp://hexus.net/gaming/news/industry/74981-pc-game-code-stripping-widespread-says-report/ Thievery, or perhaps the very idea of capitalism? You decide!09/22/2014 - 9:47am
MaskedPixelantehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDPCmmZifE8 John Oliver exposes Miss America.09/22/2014 - 9:00am
james_fudgeI reiterate now - not one email to-date.09/22/2014 - 8:37am
james_fudgeAnd this: https://archive.today/uIjwE09/22/2014 - 8:37am
james_fudgeLet me put this here: https://archive.today/hbtQJ09/22/2014 - 8:35am
InfophileRelevant to this site: http://nielsenhayden.com/makinglight/archives/015984.html#015984 - Apparently allowing comments to be downvoted leads to worse behaviour09/22/2014 - 6:18am
Andrew EisenMP - I love that game but damn my squadmates are bozos.09/21/2014 - 10:05pm
MaskedPixelanteSWAT teams should be banned until they; 1. Learn not to walk into enemy fire, 2. Learn to throw the flashbang INTO the doorway, not the frame and 3. Stop complaining that I'm in their way.09/21/2014 - 9:53pm