Take-Two's Zelnick Graces Cover of Men's Fitness

October 22, 2008 -

Strauss Zelnick is having an up-and-down week in the media.

Yesterday GamePolitics reported that Mad Money host Jim Cramer named the Take-Two Interactive chairman to his Wall of Shame for failing to accept EA's highly-publicized acquisition offer. Since EA bowed out, T2's stock has been in the toilet.

But the good news for Zelnick is that he's the cover guy for the latest issue of Men's Fitness magazine. At 51, the T2 head honcho is definitely buff. Check out this video for some of Zelnick's fitness philosophies and tips.

Comments

Re: Take-Two's Zelnick Graces Cover of Men's Fitness

You're kidding me, he's in his 50's?

----------------

IMA FIRIN MAH LASER!!!

IMA FIRIN MAH LASER!!!

Re: Take-Two's Zelnick Graces Cover of Men's Fitness

Now there's a pin-up for Jack's bedroom

Re: Take-Two's Zelnick Graces Cover of Men's Fitness

Oh my, I'd defintiely invite him in for some hot coffee.

Re: Take-Two's Zelnick Graces Cover of Men's Fitness

Zelnick seems like a pretty relaxed guy, and look how he looks.

Thompson is a hate filled little troll, and look how he looks.

Hehe

Re: Take-Two's Zelnick Graces Cover of Men's Fitness

Hey there Big Daddy! ...

... also that character from BioShock is there

Re: Take-Two's Zelnick Graces Cover of Men's Fitness

51? Oh my god, Jack Thompson is only 6 years old then him, and look how old Jack looks.

Re: Take-Two's Zelnick Graces Cover of Men's Fitness

Can we add Men's Fitness magazine to the conspiracy?

Re: Take-Two's Zelnick Graces Cover of Men's Fitness

Oh Strauss.... mmmmm

<swoons/>

-- teh moominz --

Re: Take-Two's Zelnick Graces Cover of Men's Fitness

Frack...the guy is 51?! I wish I look like that...and I am 25....

Re: Take-Two's Zelnick Graces Cover of Men's Fitness

probably training to go a few rounds with JT, who I am sure would claim Zelnick looks so good by feeding on the stolen innocence of the children he sells his games to

Poll

Best decade for video games?:

ZippyDSMleePapa Midnight: Care to take a look at this and tell me what you think about it? http://www.amazon.com/Frisby-FS-5010BT-Surround-Speakers-Bluetooth/dp/B00EYX1N2S/03/26/2015 - 10:27pm
Matthew Wilson@AE I think he means both.03/26/2015 - 9:23pm
Andrew EisenConster - Sure, give me a few minutes.03/26/2015 - 3:05pm
Matthew Wilsonnot shocked, lets see how gencon reacts.03/26/2015 - 11:01am
Andrew EisenAnd for those of you keeping track, Indiana's SB 101 was signed into law this morning by Gov. Pence.03/26/2015 - 10:58am
james_fudgeyeah!03/26/2015 - 9:17am