Take-Two's Zelnick Graces Cover of Men's Fitness

October 22, 2008 -

Strauss Zelnick is having an up-and-down week in the media.

Yesterday GamePolitics reported that Mad Money host Jim Cramer named the Take-Two Interactive chairman to his Wall of Shame for failing to accept EA's highly-publicized acquisition offer. Since EA bowed out, T2's stock has been in the toilet.

But the good news for Zelnick is that he's the cover guy for the latest issue of Men's Fitness magazine. At 51, the T2 head honcho is definitely buff. Check out this video for some of Zelnick's fitness philosophies and tips.

Comments

Re: Take-Two's Zelnick Graces Cover of Men's Fitness

You're kidding me, he's in his 50's?

----------------

IMA FIRIN MAH LASER!!!

IMA FIRIN MAH LASER!!!

Re: Take-Two's Zelnick Graces Cover of Men's Fitness

Now there's a pin-up for Jack's bedroom

Re: Take-Two's Zelnick Graces Cover of Men's Fitness

Oh my, I'd defintiely invite him in for some hot coffee.

Re: Take-Two's Zelnick Graces Cover of Men's Fitness

Zelnick seems like a pretty relaxed guy, and look how he looks.

Thompson is a hate filled little troll, and look how he looks.

Hehe

Re: Take-Two's Zelnick Graces Cover of Men's Fitness

Hey there Big Daddy! ...

... also that character from BioShock is there

Re: Take-Two's Zelnick Graces Cover of Men's Fitness

51? Oh my god, Jack Thompson is only 6 years old then him, and look how old Jack looks.

Re: Take-Two's Zelnick Graces Cover of Men's Fitness

Can we add Men's Fitness magazine to the conspiracy?

Re: Take-Two's Zelnick Graces Cover of Men's Fitness

Oh Strauss.... mmmmm

<swoons/>

-- teh moominz --

Re: Take-Two's Zelnick Graces Cover of Men's Fitness

Frack...the guy is 51?! I wish I look like that...and I am 25....

Re: Take-Two's Zelnick Graces Cover of Men's Fitness

probably training to go a few rounds with JT, who I am sure would claim Zelnick looks so good by feeding on the stolen innocence of the children he sells his games to

WonderkarpActual Thing, Never Proven :P We All Know That You Dont Need Evidence For Something To Be Real, Huh.01/25/2015 - 9:40am
WonderkarpConster, I was quoting Anita Sarkeesian01/24/2015 - 10:39pm
ZippyDSMleeodd its not wanting to post half the time 0-o01/24/2015 - 10:21pm
ZippyDSMleetest01/24/2015 - 10:21pm
ZippyDSMleeWonderkarp: They tried to be natural with God Of Wars QTE’s, sometimes it felt random which I hate the most in QTEs. The way you interface with gameplay (press X to get X result) should never rely on randomly generated mechanics unless it’s a status01/24/2015 - 7:57pm
Andrew EisenI've passed your comment on.01/24/2015 - 5:45pm
Neo_DrKefkaHey GamePolitics staff can you guys work out the way the ads are delivered via mobile? Sometimes any attempt to do anything on this site automatically forwards you to download "Flappy bird" on a shady site or another thing. It just hijacks my Safari01/24/2015 - 3:47pm
WonderkarpI feel like the only good QTEs were the ones in the God of War series. I dont know why though.. maybe its the visceral carnage01/24/2015 - 1:13pm
ZippyDSMleeprh99: QTEs are dumb I ever understood the need for them outside being cheap and wanting to pad mechanics with scripted events that use only a few buttons.01/24/2015 - 12:58pm
InfophileAnd a more detailed breakdown of expenses here: http://imgur.com/L46SUMw01/24/2015 - 12:42pm
InfophileFor anyone still complaining about where the funding for Tropes vs. Women went: https://www.dropbox.com/s/q4z6qa561roidh5/femfreq_annualreport2014.pdf?dl=0 (page 16) Not that this will actually stop claims of fraud, but it's good to have a counter.01/24/2015 - 12:38pm
prh99Linux kernel patch breaks Witcher 2. Apparently it was a wrapped Windows version instead of native port. http://m.slashdot.org/story/21270301/24/2015 - 11:12am
prh99I am not a fan of QTEs. Toggle joystick to break away from an enemy is ok...01/24/2015 - 12:26am
Goth_Skunk@WonderKarp: *fistbump*01/24/2015 - 12:00am
ZippyDSMleeIts like they took the fiction from soemthing else and tried to impose it on the Turok IP 0-o01/23/2015 - 10:14pm
ZippyDSMleeuhg I mean they did not need the dumb story and needed more unreal crazy combat.01/23/2015 - 10:13pm
ZippyDSMleestyle gameplay not generic shooter stuff.01/23/2015 - 10:11pm