Political Machinima Lampoons Republicans

At The Click Heard Round the World , blogger Rik Panganiban surveys political machinima and comes up with more than a dozen examples of the genre.

One of the most recent is RePuffs, a satirical take on the Republican presidential ticket from Machinima.com

Valdearg says:

Hate to break it to you, but it is GP’s right to be as biased or not as they want. Besides, it is a fact that a higher percentage of people reading this tend to swing liberal, regardless of whether it has to do with Age, Education, Location, or whatever. If you don’t like it, don’t read.

I, for one, don’t listen to or read anything by Fox News, because of thier rediculous conservative bias, not to mention, they are on the bottom rung with regards to how they represent Video Games.

Anyways, I also wanted to point out that your posts practically OOZE with ignorance and stupidity. They kind of have a "Hannity and Limbaugh said this so it must be true!" vibe. There’s a reason the country is in the process of moving left, and you are a perfect example of why.

I can’t wait until Nov. 4th Rolls around and your "Maverick" and his Woman are put in thier place by the American People. It’s about time, too, considering America has been SO far behind the rest of the Western World with regard to Health Care, Economics, Social Policies, and Ethics. It’s no wonder Europe thinks our country is nothing but ignorant rednecks..

Father Time says:

I hate Barack Obama’s love of gun control and I know I’m not the only here that does so. Although if you know of a flash game that makes fun of Obama or a machima vidoe let us know and it’ll probably be posted (in fact I wanna see some Obama bashing from someone other than Mad Magazine).

"What for you bury me in the cold cold ground?" – Tasmanian devil

Neo_DrKefka says:

YAY Gamepolitics! Let’s show them how biased we can truely be! Remember we only post things about vile Republicans no one dares to speak ill of their lord and savior here Barrack Obama who is god

Father Time says:

Remember kids it’s Ok to engage in stereotypes if the other guy has a different opinion than you do.

For the record I still am not sure who I’m going to vote for.

"What for you bury me in the cold cold ground?" – Tasmanian devil

Bennett Beeny says:

Yee-haw!  Let’s put the Republicans back in so we can all keep our guns.  They’ll come in real handy too when the economy REALLY goes down the crapper after a couple more years of the same failed policies, and we’re left to fight over the last remaining fuel for our SUVs.

DmNt says:

People under the age of 35 tend to vote more Democratic whereas those over 35 tend to vote more Republican. I’m sure you know that most gamers under the age of 35.

Leet Gamer Jargon says:

Hilarious! And full of that delicious political satire we’ve all come to love. I’m getting hungry for ‘more of the same’ goodness just through watching! XD

Game on, brothers and sisters.