GP Exclusive: Souvenir from California Video Game Law Appeal

October 30, 2008 -

An inside source who attended yesterday's hearing before the 9th U.S. Circuit Court was kind enough to send along a souvenir, which we in turn are passing along to GamePolitics readers in digital format.

We're told that one of these was placed on every seat in the courtroom.

Get yours here...

Comments

Re: GP Exclusive: Souvenir from California Video Game Law Appeal

Blocked as "Internet Radio" (using a school laptop)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM DOOMED TO HAUNT JACK THOMPSON'S DREAMS UNTIL HIS CRUSADE AGAINST VIDEO GAMES ENDS.

Re: GP Exclusive: Souvenir from California Video Game Law Appeal

That's pretty awesome but I REALLY want a Clarence Thomas rookie card.

Re: GP Exclusive: Souvenir from California Video Game Law Appeal

I'll take a number 1 with pasta salad.

Interesting that they put stuff like this out in court, sort of like a playbill at a theatre that tells you the other stuff the actors have been in

Re: GP Exclusive: Souvenir from California Video Game Law Appeal

Wait?  What am I looking at now??  Is it supposed to only be their bios?

*confused*

Sortableturnip's Law: As an online discussion of video game violence grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Jack Thompson approaches 1

Re: GP Exclusive: Souvenir from California Video Game Law Appeal

Your tax dollers hard at work!

--------------------------------------------------

I LIKE the fence. I get 2 groups to laugh at then.

-------------------------------------------------- I LIKE the fence. I get 2 groups to laugh at then.

Re: GP Exclusive: Souvenir from California Video Game Law Appeal

Link works for me.

E. Zachary Knight
Oklahoma City Chapter of the ECA
MySpace Page: http://www.myspace.com/okceca
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1325674091

Re: GP Exclusive: Souvenir from California Video Game Law Appeal

A page not found? Awesome! Always wanted one of those :D

Re: GP Exclusive: Souvenir from California Video Game Law Appeal

Sarcasm can go down the toilet as I found the page.  :P

The only problem is that the page found seems like mostly legal mumble jumbo.

Re: GP Exclusive: Souvenir from California Video Game Law Appeal

Link still not working for me :p Sarcasm stands! Heh.

Re: GP Exclusive: Souvenir from California Video Game Law Appeal

I am getting 'page not found' when I click the link.

Matthew Wilsonmetaphorically speaking of course04/17/2015 - 9:40pm