World of Warcraft: Red or Blue?

If World of Warcraft was a U.S. state, its 11 million players would give it the eighth largest tally of electoral votes.

That being the case, which candidate will carry Azeroth on election day? Do the polls show a split between Alliance and Horde voters? Between Dwarves and Night Elves?

In the video from comedian Rich Kuras polls WoW players on their presidential preferences.

Paulrus says:

Ha! I liked that! I’m not (and never going to be) a WoW player, but this was very informative and shows a great relationship between politics and gamers. Real GamePolitics.  The relation to the canadites as classes and their stats was a nice touch.

"Why am I a cow in a bikini?" lol

I’m an attention whore. So visit my DevaintArt and feed my ego. Feed the whore.

Thomas McKenna says:

The majority of WoW players are members of a younger generation, which for some reason are highly infatuated with Obama.  So it’s no surprise that he got the Azerothian electoral college votes.

Spartan says:

Very informative. I figured the election would go 72% – 78% Obama and the rest to McCain. WoW was not far off. Lets see how the real vote goes…

"The most difficult pain a man can suffer is to have knowledge of much and power over little" – Herodotus

Monte says:

I felt that the video did not touch upon the issues enough.

Who’s economic plan would be better in this time of skyrocketing auctionhouse prices?

Where to the candidates stand on aid to low level players so they don’t get pwn’d by the richer higher level players?

Who is more prepared to protect us from the Lich King?

gamegod25 says:

That was funny about Obama being a shape shifter. All politicians (McCain included) flip flop on the issues. It’s just a matter of choosing the lesser of two evils.

Cerabret100 says:

brightened my day…since my day at the moment consists of my newly bought WoW (yes i know i’m late to the party…where’s the drinks?) patching it’s self to high heaven.

Which is a pretty sweet coincidence.

Ghost Coins says:

That was the most refreshing and honestly funny poll that I have seen done in quite awhile.  McCain as a Dwarven warrior because he’s short and holds aggro…loved it.

To be persuasive we must be believable; to be believable we must be credible; credible we must be truthful. Edward R. Murrow

Serrenity says:

Win.  I loved it.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." Krishnamurti

djnealb says:

this video is full of win.  the office i work in loves talking politics, but all my coworkers much older than I am (with the exception of one who is only 2 years older), so they probably wouldn’t completely understand the whole WoW thing, but they would probably still appreciate it.