Police Issue Video Alert in Hunt for Missing Call of Duty 4 Gamer

November 2, 2008 -

As of tomorrow, Brandon Crisp will be missing for three weeks.

Police in his hometown of Barrie, Ontario have issued a video alert for the 15-year-old gamer after a search and a roadblock over the weekend apparently failed to locate Brandon.

Comments

Re: Police Issue Video Alert in Hunt for Missing Call of Duty 4

Why are the police blaming Call of Duty 4?

--- Official Protector of Videoland!

--- Official Protector of Videoland!

Re: Police Issue Video Alert in Hunt for Missing Call of Duty 4

Nothing better to do, is my guess.

That, and they're probably already in JT's pocket.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM DOOMED TO HAUNT JACK THOMPSON'S DREAMS UNTIL HIS CRUSADE AGAINST VIDEO GAMES ENDS.

Re: Police Issue Video Alert in Hunt for Missing Call of Duty 4

'and his addiction to call of duty 4'

*sigh*. Why dont they state the facts and say 'alleged' addiction. It hasnt been proven. Besides this 3 year addiction is way off, the games been out for 1 year. Sorry. It just irks me the way it was stated like an important cool hard fact when its far from it.

Re: Police Issue Video Alert in Hunt for Missing Call of Duty 4

Yeah, parents blaming games again. How about you blame your parenting. How about you blame you not finding out WHY he didnt have any friends, and get him counseling or into therapy groups, so he wouldn't HAVE to get addicted to a game. Why didn't you pay attention to and find flaws in anything OTHER than his only source of enjoyment?

im sure the parents are going through hell, and the son too, if hes still alive, but that isn't any reason to stop being rational.

Re: Police Issue Video Alert in Hunt for Missing Call of Duty 4

I think about this poor kid every day and still wonder why everyone is blaming the XBox community when just last year there was a murder in Barrie of a 33 year old woman named Alexandra Flanagan who was also 100 lbs. and 5 ft.2.  Her remains were found three months after her disappearance in two different areas in Lackies Bush and this is still an unsolved murder. I would like to know why the Barrie police have not warned residents that a possible killer could be living among them. I live in the Kawartha Lakes about one hour from Barrie. We have never been warned of anything in regards to these disappearances and Alexandras murder. When are they going to link these???

Re: Police Issue Video Alert in Hunt for Missing Call of Duty 4

I sincerely hope they find him soon

Poll

Best decade for video games?:

ZippyDSMleePapa Midnight: Care to take a look at this and tell me what you think about it? http://www.amazon.com/Frisby-FS-5010BT-Surround-Speakers-Bluetooth/dp/B00EYX1N2S/03/26/2015 - 10:27pm
Matthew Wilson@AE I think he means both.03/26/2015 - 9:23pm
Andrew EisenConster - Sure, give me a few minutes.03/26/2015 - 3:05pm
Matthew Wilsonnot shocked, lets see how gencon reacts.03/26/2015 - 11:01am
Andrew EisenAnd for those of you keeping track, Indiana's SB 101 was signed into law this morning by Gov. Pence.03/26/2015 - 10:58am
james_fudgeyeah!03/26/2015 - 9:17am