Awesome MMO Calendar Benefits Sick Kids

November 4, 2008 -

The fabulous MMO Calendar is back for 2009.

If you are into MMOs, do yourself a favor and grab one. They're just $12.95 and proceeds benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

They tend to sell out quickly, so don't wait too long to order.

Here's some info from the MMO Calendar press release:

With the help of some wonderful MMO developers we have put together our 3rd annual one-of-a-kind calendar featuring autographed artwork from the hottest released and upcoming MMO's!

MMO Calendar 2009 proudly includes:

* Age of Conan
    * DC Universe Online
    * Dofus
    * Eve Online
    * EverQuest II
    * Free Realms
    * Guild Wars
    * Pirates of the Burning Sea
    * RuneScape
    * The Agency
    * Warhammer Online
    * World of Warcraft

...As always, 100% of the proceeds of the sale of MMO Calendar go directly to the amazing people at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, helping them in the fight for children's lives. Is there a more noble cause anywhere?

Comments

Re: Awesome MMO Calendar Benefits Sick Kids

I will be buying this after I get my check on Friday :D.

Re: Awesome MMO Calendar Benefits Sick Kids

Do they have a "donation only" option for those of us willing to drop a few bucks to them, but dont want to buy the callendar and pay huge international shipping?

Re: Awesome MMO Calendar Benefits Sick Kids

Good thing they are donating the money to St. Jude's and not the Christian Children's Fund. You know, people who will take money to benefit children.

Re: Awesome MMO Calendar Benefits Sick Kids

Strange, there's no mention of LotR in there, yet there is a Gollum pic in there. I was expecting either a LotR page or a pic out of the calendar. Oh, well, beggars can't be choosers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Game on, brothers and sisters." -Leet Gamer Jargon

-----------------------------

"A Chrono Trigger is anything that unleashes its will or desire to change history!" -Gaspar

Re: Awesome MMO Calendar Benefits Sick Kids

Likely from an older calender. I haven't seen those, so I can't verify that.

Re: Awesome MMO Calendar Benefits Sick Kids

Can Dennis or EZK verify for you?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Game on, brothers and sisters." -Leet Gamer Jargon

-----------------------------

Re: Awesome MMO Calendar Benefits Sick Kids

From 2008 - http://www.mmocalendar.com/2008samples.html

Looks rather cool. Shame the shipping to the UK is almost as much as the calendar.

A house is not a home unless it contains food and fire for the mind as well as the body. Benjamin Franklin

Poll

Which Feminist Frequency video are you looking forward to most?:

WonderkarpFCC appears to be kicking ass today01/29/2015 - 4:11pm
Matthew WilsonThat is why I said "every market". for example totalbescuit has TWC, and the best he can get atm is 10/10.01/29/2015 - 1:58pm
Andrew EisenTWC offers speeds that high, at least in my area. (Standard is 15Mpbs)01/29/2015 - 1:54pm
Matthew Wilson@prh I still have my doubts. if anything the big winner is Comcast. they are the only isp in the us that can provide that speed in every market they serve. att, verizon, and twc cant or at least dont.01/29/2015 - 1:50pm
Andrew EisenTrailer for Ted 2 and it looks like it won't simply be a rehash of the first. That's encouraging! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3AVcCggRnU01/29/2015 - 1:49pm
prh99It's nice to see an FCC chair who isn't just there to facilitate monopoly building for cable and telecom. Basically not a dingo.01/29/2015 - 1:46pm
Wonderkarpmine was grandia 201/29/2015 - 1:39pm
Matthew Wilsonoh btw only about 5.6 percent of the us has broadband now.01/29/2015 - 1:21pm
Matthew Wilsonhttp://www.theverge.com/2015/1/29/7932653/fcc-changed-definition-broadband-25mbps did not think the fcc would go through with it.01/29/2015 - 1:16pm
Andrew EisenI know, right? Don't you dare think the fact that I buy all your games makes this sort of behavior okay, TT Games!01/29/2015 - 12:57pm
IanCHow dare thy release games that do well both commercially and critically. How dare they. (refer to the Lego games)01/29/2015 - 12:55pm
Infophile@Wonderkarp: Tales of Innocence. Was in the final dungeon, when I accidentally left my 3DS on an airplane and couldn't get it back. Lost both the game and the system. Got a new system, but not the game (not fun enough to be worth replaying)01/29/2015 - 12:10pm
Andrew EisenOh, thank goodness. There will be at least two console LEGO games this year. For a moment I was worried there! (LEGO Jurassic World, LEGO Marvel's Avengers plus LEGO Ninjago for handheld.)01/29/2015 - 12:08pm
prh99Cminer: It's the only way to monetize Nintendo game videos. Otherwise Nintendo content IDs them and take all the AD revenue. Also it's only covers a small portion of their catalog.01/29/2015 - 12:06pm