Awesome MMO Calendar Benefits Sick Kids

November 4, 2008 -

The fabulous MMO Calendar is back for 2009.

If you are into MMOs, do yourself a favor and grab one. They're just $12.95 and proceeds benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

They tend to sell out quickly, so don't wait too long to order.

Here's some info from the MMO Calendar press release:

With the help of some wonderful MMO developers we have put together our 3rd annual one-of-a-kind calendar featuring autographed artwork from the hottest released and upcoming MMO's!

MMO Calendar 2009 proudly includes:

* Age of Conan
    * DC Universe Online
    * Dofus
    * Eve Online
    * EverQuest II
    * Free Realms
    * Guild Wars
    * Pirates of the Burning Sea
    * RuneScape
    * The Agency
    * Warhammer Online
    * World of Warcraft

...As always, 100% of the proceeds of the sale of MMO Calendar go directly to the amazing people at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, helping them in the fight for children's lives. Is there a more noble cause anywhere?

Comments

Re: Awesome MMO Calendar Benefits Sick Kids

I will be buying this after I get my check on Friday :D.

Re: Awesome MMO Calendar Benefits Sick Kids

Do they have a "donation only" option for those of us willing to drop a few bucks to them, but dont want to buy the callendar and pay huge international shipping?

Re: Awesome MMO Calendar Benefits Sick Kids

Good thing they are donating the money to St. Jude's and not the Christian Children's Fund. You know, people who will take money to benefit children.

Re: Awesome MMO Calendar Benefits Sick Kids

Strange, there's no mention of LotR in there, yet there is a Gollum pic in there. I was expecting either a LotR page or a pic out of the calendar. Oh, well, beggars can't be choosers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Game on, brothers and sisters." -Leet Gamer Jargon

-----------------------------

"A Chrono Trigger is anything that unleashes its will or desire to change history!" -Gaspar

Re: Awesome MMO Calendar Benefits Sick Kids

Likely from an older calender. I haven't seen those, so I can't verify that.

Re: Awesome MMO Calendar Benefits Sick Kids

Can Dennis or EZK verify for you?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Game on, brothers and sisters." -Leet Gamer Jargon

-----------------------------

Re: Awesome MMO Calendar Benefits Sick Kids

From 2008 - http://www.mmocalendar.com/2008samples.html

Looks rather cool. Shame the shipping to the UK is almost as much as the calendar.

A house is not a home unless it contains food and fire for the mind as well as the body. Benjamin Franklin

Andrew EisenI played it one the Wii and rather liked it.11/22/2014 - 11:15pm
Andrew EisenGhostbusters! My favorite movie.11/22/2014 - 10:21pm
Andrew EisenPredominately figurines or swag of all kinds?11/22/2014 - 8:37pm
Andrew EisenI bet there's a lovely comedy of errors surrounding that list's journey to the IGDA's page!11/22/2014 - 6:49pm