Holiday Shopping: 10 Best Game Shirts

With the t-shirt serving as the centerpiece of many a gamer’s wardrobe, The Examiner’s Carol Orsini pens a fun article listing her choices for the top 10 gaming shirts for the holidays.

With the holidays right around the corner, nothing says ‘I love you’ to that special button-masher in your life more than the gift of garb. As one fanatical gamer to another, these are the absolute best t-shirts that loudly proclaim; ‘Yes. I play games.’ …And as an incentive to you non-gamers, buying your gamer a shirt rather than a game equals more time they spend with you wearing it and less time that they’re glued to the TV.

Check it out, and feel free to link to your own favorites.

Austin_Lewis says:

Too bad you didn’t go to best buy; Simpsons seasons 1-10 for only 15 dollars a piece, plus house and the office and other, less important shows. Also, bought live free or die hard for 5 dollars.

Of course, today I also bought some games at Gamestop, and preordered PERSONA 4 (that’s right, I play it).

Now I just have to beat 3…

finaleve says:

I have quite a few gaming shirts, most of which I wear.

Currently my favorite one,surprisingly, is my Mario Bros. 3 hoodie.  Its a brown shirt with mario on the front in his Tanooki suit, but on the hood of the hoodie there are 2 ears.  I just got it today (50 freakin bucks but i golt 15% off for frequent shopping so 42 in all).
    My other fav is a long sleeved shirt with a giant mushroom on the front.  perfect for work since I tend to go in a freezer often.

Arell says:

Not as creative as some of these, but I have a t-shirt that says "Aggro" on the front.

I also have a D&D reference shirt that says, "Don’t make me roll initiative!"

Father Time says:

You know I really want that katamari shirt that says ‘this is how I roll’ sadly I don’t think they’re making any anymore.

And forgive me for not playing bioshock or portal which make up four entries on the list (I haven’t got the funds to try them just yet).

"What for you bury me in the cold cold ground?" – Tasmanian devil

Bennett Beeny says:

Any non-gamer who buys a gamer a gaming tee shirt is probably a bigger geek than the gamer.  I mean really, if we have to get clothing, can’t we have something a bit more stylish than a tee shirt?

Shadow D. Darkman says:

Niiiiiiiice. Perfect JT impersonation.

"Game on, brothers and sisters." -Leet Gamer Jargon