Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

December 18, 2008 -

This very cool holiday card arrived via e-mail yesterday from the nice folks at video game comedy site The -Minus World...

Comments

Re: Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

Awesome Card, and Merry Christmas all (Even though its technically pagan in origin)

Re: Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

I see angelinalove made a new account.  Ohh, and nice card :)

------------------------------------

------------------------------------ I am a signature virus, please copy and paste me into your signature to help me propagate.

Re: Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

Happy Jesus Day to you too The -Minus World.

~You Could Be Mine, But You're Way Out Of Line..~

~You Could Be Mine, But You're Way Out Of Line..~

Re: Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

Fuck that.  MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Re: Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

Yeah, man!  And Happy Hanukkah too!

---
The Mammon Industry

---
Fangamer

Re: Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

Yeah, fuck Happy Holidays! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Gettin' tired of this politcal correct bullshit!

"We may be human, but we're still animals" -Steve Vai (World's greatest guitarist!)

Re: Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

Well Good Yule too you too.

Hunting the shadows of the troubled dreams.

Hunting the shadows of the troubled dreams.

Re: Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

"Gettin' tired of this politcal correct bullshit!"

Well, I guess you can have a very sad Christmas, then.

Re: Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

he wasn't arguing about using "happy" or "merry"...  lol

------------------------------------

Poll

How do you feel about Amazon buying Twitch?:

Uncharted NEShttp://kotaku.com/once-again-atlus-doesnt-want-you-to-spoil-the-new-pers-162782610808/28/2014 - 5:17am
Uncharted NESOnce Again, Atlus Doesn't Want You to Spoil the New Persona08/28/2014 - 5:16am
lomdrPretty much, Andrew. And hell, it helps that it is a bit reasonably priced too. $8 for 1, $12 for both at once08/28/2014 - 3:43am
Andrew EisenMP - Probably not and for good reason. That term holds a lot of deserved negative baggage.08/27/2014 - 10:02pm
Uncharted NESApprently there is still a classic mode, but...08/27/2014 - 9:34pm
MaskedPixelanteSo, there's been massive positive reception to the Mario Kart 8 DLC bundle. Somehow, I doubt it would have gotten as much positive buzz if they called it a "Season Pass".08/27/2014 - 9:34pm
Uncharted NEShttp://m.pcgamer.com/2014/08/27/quake-live-makes-newbie-friendly-changes-in-latest-update-people-get-mad/08/27/2014 - 9:19pm
Uncharted NESQuake Live makes newbie-friendly changes in latest update, people get mad.08/27/2014 - 9:19pm
Uncharted NESAnd here's another article about it.08/27/2014 - 9:19pm
Uncharted NEShttp://kotaku.com/id-software-lives-dangerously-decides-to-change-classi-162774804308/27/2014 - 9:16pm
Uncharted NESid Software Lives Dangerously, Decides To Change Classic Quake08/27/2014 - 9:16pm
Matthew WilsonI am flying out to pax tomorrow.08/27/2014 - 9:16pm
MechaTama31Haven't been to GOG in a while. Their website reminds me of the old Zune software now...08/27/2014 - 6:01pm
Andrew EisenAlso, I know it's nitpicking but only ONE of the 21 movies on offer goes for $15. Four more are $10 and the rest are $6. But right now, all of them are $6 (except for two that are free).08/27/2014 - 3:22pm
E. Zachary KnightMasked, What are you talking about? I guess you never buy DVDs either?08/27/2014 - 3:21pm
Andrew EisenNot if they've hired more people.08/27/2014 - 3:13pm
MaskedPixelantePlus, now that they're negotiating movies, that's LESS manpower to negotiate true, pre-2000, non-console-port classics.08/27/2014 - 3:08pm
MaskedPixelanteNo rewatch value, once you've seen it there's no reason to rewatch it, and it's 15 bucks down the drain.08/27/2014 - 3:06pm
E. Zachary KnightIndie movies are a great start. They need a great distribution system too.08/27/2014 - 3:04pm
Andrew EisenEven if that were true, so what?08/27/2014 - 3:01pm