Bethesda's Fallout 3 Holiday Card

December 20, 2008 -

Bethesda mailed out 2008 holiday cards featuring a Fallout 3 theme.

Very nice.

UPDATE: Joystiq is running their own gallery of game-themed holiday cards.

Posted in

Comments

Re: Bethesda's Fallout 3 Holiday Card

The theme is really very nice.

Wii Fit

Guitar Hero World Tour

Re: Bethesda's Fallout 3 Holiday Card

I got bored with Fallout 3 after a few hours wandering through a depressing wasteland doing assassinations and garbage collection for assorted trailer trash and hobos.  If games get any more pointless, dark and depressing I'm just going to give up on my Xbox altogether.  Heck, if I wanted to have the Fallout 3 experience I would have become a garbage collector in New York - at least that way I'd get paid for the job.

Re: Bethesda's Fallout 3 Holiday Card

Bioshock is worse :P
=================================
Pirates,Shearers,Lenders and downloaders are not a market that can be taped by the mainstream.
---------------------------------
I is fuzzy brained mew =^^=

---

Patreon

Deviantart

Re: Bethesda's Fallout 3 Holiday Card

It's missing the greatest Fallout 3character of all:  Liberty Prime!

Re: Bethesda's Fallout 3 Holiday Card

I've personally never laughed so hard in a game than I did during that move towards the end with LP. It almost made up for the ending.

• "Death is a preferable alternative to communism"
  • "Democracy is non-negotiable."
  • "Communism is the very definition of failure."
  • "Better dead... than red!"
  • "Red Chinese victory... impossible"
  • "Embrace democracy or you will be eradicated."
  • "Probability of mission hindrance... 0 percent."
  • "Freedom is the sovereign right of all Americans."
  • "Communism is Death!"
  • "Anchorage will be liberated!."
  • "COMMUNIST DETECTED ON AMERICAN SOIL! LETHAL FORCE ENGAGED!"
  • "Communism is a lie!"

What were those canisters he was pulling out of his backpack? I think it was his generator that everyone was talking about, but he threw it like a grenade and I got blown off my feet.

Re: Bethesda's Fallout 3 Holiday Card

I want Liberty Prime for Christmas

The Honest Game - http://www.thehonestgame.org

The Honest Game - http://www.thehonestgame.org

Re: Bethesda's Fallout 3 Holiday Card

Have a closer look at them when Libery Prime is still in the citadel base, those things are mini-nukes. He's basically a large scale walking Fat Man launcher.

It is great dialogue though, like an encapsulation of the 1950s

Re: Bethesda's Fallout 3 Holiday Card

...Metal Gear!!!!

I haven't played much into Fallout 3 yet...but now I want to get to that part of the game.

Re: Bethesda's Fallout 3 Holiday Card

I would like more of a dark look, but still entertaining.  Agreed on the wall paper comment.  It would be a fun thing for a lot of these guys to do.

Nido Web Flash Tutorials AS2 and AS3 Tutorials for anyone interested.
How to set Xbox 360 Parental Controls

Nido Web Flash Tutorials AS2 and AS3 Tutorials for anyone interested.
How to set Xbox 360 Parental Controls

Re: Bethesda's Fallout 3 Holiday Card

I like this one, pity the image is too small for a wallpaper.

Poll

Will limiting Steam services to accounts that have spent at least $5 eliminate spammers?:

Andrew EisenI tinyURL'd it. The world is safe!04/24/2015 - 10:23pm
Andrew EisenWell, that is indeed crappy and nonsensical.04/24/2015 - 3:45pm
Andrew EisenFine but do you recall ANY details at all?04/24/2015 - 3:38pm
Andrew EisenI know there's not a lot of room in the Shout box but goodness you're being vague.04/24/2015 - 3:26pm
Andrew EisenGreat, but that STILL doesn't tell me what she said, why she was attacked (or what the attack was) or what "standard line" she's following. Details, man. Details!04/24/2015 - 3:25pm
Andrew EisenOr what the heck Nina White (someone else I've never heard of) is actually referring to.04/24/2015 - 3:24pm
Matthew Wilson@AE she is a game dev. she used to do stuff with hormanix and now works with https://outact.net/#!/?page_id=2 she will often engage and debate both side.04/24/2015 - 3:23pm
Andrew Eisen...following.04/24/2015 - 3:23pm
Andrew EisenYou mean focus on stopping the bad behavior of those who are doing it rather than condemning all the people that associate with them? Great. But I still don't know who Emma Clarkson is, what she said, why she was attacked or what "standard line" she's04/24/2015 - 3:23pm