Bethesda's Fallout 3 Holiday Card

December 20, 2008 -

Bethesda mailed out 2008 holiday cards featuring a Fallout 3 theme.

Very nice.

UPDATE: Joystiq is running their own gallery of game-themed holiday cards.

Posted in

Comments

Re: Bethesda's Fallout 3 Holiday Card

The theme is really very nice.

Wii Fit

Guitar Hero World Tour

Re: Bethesda's Fallout 3 Holiday Card

I got bored with Fallout 3 after a few hours wandering through a depressing wasteland doing assassinations and garbage collection for assorted trailer trash and hobos.  If games get any more pointless, dark and depressing I'm just going to give up on my Xbox altogether.  Heck, if I wanted to have the Fallout 3 experience I would have become a garbage collector in New York - at least that way I'd get paid for the job.

Re: Bethesda's Fallout 3 Holiday Card

Bioshock is worse :P
=================================
Pirates,Shearers,Lenders and downloaders are not a market that can be taped by the mainstream.
---------------------------------
I is fuzzy brained mew =^^=

---

Patreon

Deviantart

Re: Bethesda's Fallout 3 Holiday Card

It's missing the greatest Fallout 3character of all:  Liberty Prime!

Re: Bethesda's Fallout 3 Holiday Card

I've personally never laughed so hard in a game than I did during that move towards the end with LP. It almost made up for the ending.

• "Death is a preferable alternative to communism"
  • "Democracy is non-negotiable."
  • "Communism is the very definition of failure."
  • "Better dead... than red!"
  • "Red Chinese victory... impossible"
  • "Embrace democracy or you will be eradicated."
  • "Probability of mission hindrance... 0 percent."
  • "Freedom is the sovereign right of all Americans."
  • "Communism is Death!"
  • "Anchorage will be liberated!."
  • "COMMUNIST DETECTED ON AMERICAN SOIL! LETHAL FORCE ENGAGED!"
  • "Communism is a lie!"

What were those canisters he was pulling out of his backpack? I think it was his generator that everyone was talking about, but he threw it like a grenade and I got blown off my feet.

Re: Bethesda's Fallout 3 Holiday Card

I want Liberty Prime for Christmas

The Honest Game - http://www.thehonestgame.org

The Honest Game - http://www.thehonestgame.org

Re: Bethesda's Fallout 3 Holiday Card

Have a closer look at them when Libery Prime is still in the citadel base, those things are mini-nukes. He's basically a large scale walking Fat Man launcher.

It is great dialogue though, like an encapsulation of the 1950s

Re: Bethesda's Fallout 3 Holiday Card

...Metal Gear!!!!

I haven't played much into Fallout 3 yet...but now I want to get to that part of the game.

Re: Bethesda's Fallout 3 Holiday Card

I would like more of a dark look, but still entertaining.  Agreed on the wall paper comment.  It would be a fun thing for a lot of these guys to do.

Nido Web Flash Tutorials AS2 and AS3 Tutorials for anyone interested.
How to set Xbox 360 Parental Controls

Nido Web Flash Tutorials AS2 and AS3 Tutorials for anyone interested.
How to set Xbox 360 Parental Controls

Re: Bethesda's Fallout 3 Holiday Card

I like this one, pity the image is too small for a wallpaper.

PHX Corphttp://www.polygon.com/2015/7/27/9050375/street-fighter-5-beta-offline-delayed Street Fighter 5 beta taken offline, now postponed indefinitely07/27/2015 - 9:51pm
Goth_Skunk@eZeek: Noooooooooo.... ;)07/27/2015 - 8:44pm
MechaTama31Re: Google+, wow. I never in a million years thought they would backpedal on that. I just resigned myself to not using commenting functions on any of their services.07/27/2015 - 6:21pm
E. Zachary KnightGoth, are you saying all women are fat. ;)07/27/2015 - 5:38pm
benohawkMake it more adorable and more gender neutral! Widescreen Dog and 16:9 their 16 kitten sidekicks07/27/2015 - 5:15pm
Goth_SkunkOr, if you prefer, Widescreen Woman.07/27/2015 - 4:12pm
Goth_SkunkWho will save us from this abominable practice?! Introducing WIDESCREEN MAN and his sidekick 16:9!07/27/2015 - 4:10pm
Andrew EisenInteresting coincidence. I tweeted about the evils of vertically oriented video just last night. https://twitter.com/AndrewEisen/status/62549836960397312007/27/2015 - 4:01pm
PHX Corphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ_I9-CkzDE The Great Atari Ransack (The Jimquisition) Warning Vertical video syndrome in one scene07/27/2015 - 3:40pm
MattsworknameBout time google07/27/2015 - 3:33pm
james_fudgeugh. TG man :)07/27/2015 - 1:15pm
MechaCrashGoogle drops Google+ requirements for YouTube and other services: http://venturebeat.com/2015/07/27/google-is-dropping-its-google-requirement-across-all-products-starting-with-youtube/07/27/2015 - 12:55pm
benohawkThat still isn't Steam pay royalties. At best it is Bethesda not being willing to relicense the music,07/27/2015 - 12:51pm
Infophile(cont'd) different service. This often happened with TV shows, where music was only licensed for broadcast, but not for DVD release. So for many older shows, they either have to relicense it or use different/no music for the DVD release.07/27/2015 - 12:36pm
Infophile@benohawk: It most likely comes down to the original licensing agreement for the music in it. Often those agreements only license it for the medium it first releases in, so it has to be re-licensed if it's rereleased in a different form or through a ...07/27/2015 - 12:35pm
benohawkWhy would steam be paying royalties on anything in quake?07/27/2015 - 12:01pm
black mantaI recommend using the KMQuake II patch which supports .ogg music files, then downloading the music from someplace, then dropping it in to a music folder into the \baseq2 directory.07/27/2015 - 10:32am
black mantaI got Quake 2 during the Steam Quakecon sale. Funny thing is, there's no music for it! Guess Steam didn't want to pay the royalty fees or something.07/27/2015 - 10:30am
black mantaLike EZK, I also have a backlog of games. Right now I'm playing Crysis 3 for the first time, and replaying Quake 2.07/27/2015 - 10:29am
E. Zachary KnightZippy, No. It is because I have a backlog of games a mile long and have not bought to many new games, which includes Mass Effect.07/27/2015 - 9:28am