San Diego Honors Sony Online Entertainment

March 5, 2009 -

We understand that the Evercrack addicts will be too busy questing to attend the festivities, but...

The City of San Diego is marking the 10th anniversary of the Everquest launch by naming March 10th as Sony Online Entertainment Day, reports Massively:

[SOE CEO] John Smedley will be on hand to accept this very nifty award from San Diego City Councilmember Carl DeMaio. 10 years of being online is a hell of an achievement for any MMO.

Now, the burning question we want to know is if Councilman DeMaio ever had to corpse-run, too?

Comments

Re: San Diego Honors Sony Online Entertainment

Hah, after what SOE did to Star Wars Galaxies, I'd be willing to say they deserve to go out of business, rather than be honored by an award.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen anything good come out of SOE since Pre-CU Star Wars Galaxies.. They've been crushed into submission by the likes of World of Warcraft and Warhammer..

Haha, after checking out thier Wikipedia Entry, they literally haven't come out with anything worth a damn since SWG.. Aside from that pile of dung, "Vanguard", nothing comes close...

Re: San Diego Honors Sony Online Entertainment

hah

ten years an achievement for any MMO?

nice try

there will always be addicts

| XBOX LIVE GamerTag: Harry Miste | Steam ID: Harry Miste | PSN ID: HarryMiste |

Re: San Diego Honors Sony Online Entertainment