Check Out the Interactive George W. Bush Presidential Librarium

April 13, 2009 -

The authors of the parody children's book Goodnight Bush are back with a bit of post-presidential Dubya bashing.

While not excatly a game, The George W. Bush Presidential Librarium is an interactive parody:

Completion of the George W. Bush Presidential Library... may be stalled indefinitely, due to an apparent lack of funding, public support, and basic legality. Make no mistake, the public's desire to endlessly relive Bush's greatest achievements may go unanswered for years to come—and his legacy remain (like America) in limbo.

All hope is not lost. We at Origen & Golan Architects are proud to unveil the plans for the George W. Bush Presidential Librarium! Themed attractions provide more entertainment than a library, and more accurately represent Bush's remarkable legacy—start by exploring The Stax, Supreme Food Court, Book BBQ, and the ever-popular Golden Parachutes...

Via: Water Cooler Games

Comments

Re: Check Out the Interactive George W. Bush Presidential

But who wouldn't want to hear about the latest Bush bashing? Just because he's gone is no reason to stop bitching about him.

Re: Check Out the Interactive George W. Bush Presidential

How long did we have to hear about President Clinton getting a blowjob from a fat woman?  Yeah, and the blow job didn't kill any Americans (that I'm aware of).  Bush on the other hand invaded a country for a reason that turned out to be wrong, and killing many American soldiers in the process.  So multiply the length of time we had to hear about Bubba's BJ by the serious of the shit that is going down now and you will get your answer.

-Ultimately what will do in mankind is a person's fear of their own freedom-

Re: Check Out the Interactive George W. Bush Presidential

Once he and his cronies are standing in front of a proper court the "bitching" will go away all by itself.

Trust me! ;)

ZAR.

Re: Check Out the Interactive George W. Bush Presidential

That shit is not going to happen.  The people in power now know that if they make a precadent out of  prosecuting a former administration once they are out of office that the same shit could be done to them when they leave.  Politicians know how to cover thier own asses.  Why do you think Nixon was never spent a day in jail?  They were just happy to have the issue and be in power.  They're all alike no matter what they promise you.  You'd be wise to be skeptical of any, and I mean ANY, politician.

Re: Check Out the Interactive George W. Bush Presidential

Umm... I don't see why this is posted here as it is not a game and it is not really interactive. Putting your magnifying glass over the picture and having a description appear is barely considered interactive. It is beyond a long shot to repost this here, as even your source says its a stretch.

Just because something is done in Flash, does not make it a game. And just because it is political does not make it newsworthy.

~Weatherlight~

~Weatherlight~

Re: Check Out the Interactive George W. Bush Presidential

"...Bush's greatest achievements..."

Achievement Unlocked: Negative Approval Rating (100)

---You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.

---You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.

Andrew EisenI played it one the Wii and rather liked it.11/22/2014 - 11:15pm