Penny Arcade Lampoons BioWare Forum Censorship Flap

April 29, 2009 -

BioWare's recent censorship of discussions about potential gay characters in the upcoming Star Wars: The Old Republic did not escape notice by the Penny Arcade crew.

Click here for the full comic.

Comments

Re: Penny Arcade Lampoons BioWare Forum Censorship Flap

Krakthorian Gay-Best...HAHAHAHA!    Yeah, in a universe where a boy kisses his twin sister and doesn't realize she's his sister until the 3rd movie...leaving a whole lot of time to wonder what went on before she got with Han...that's soooo much better than having gay people there!  Personally, I always thought Jar Jar was based off of Barney Frank.  You're all clear kid, now let's blow this thing and go home.

PSN: bracomadar

PSN: bracomadar

Re: Penny Arcade Lampoons BioWare Forum Censorship Flap

It's pretty funny how upset scifi fanboys get at the suggestion that their favorite series/movie might be inclusive to people of different sexual orientation. Yeah, Star Trek has no gay characters because of the Star Fleet death camps. KOTR did have a gay character, as referenced in the previous article.

Re: Penny Arcade Lampoons BioWare Forum Censorship Flap

Silly Penny Arcade, always putting a comedic look at gaming's stupid moves.

Re: Penny Arcade Lampoons BioWare Forum Censorship Flap

There's also a Downloadable Content podcast associated with this comic: "A Reasoned Assessment" http://www.penny-arcade.com/padlc.xml

Re: Penny Arcade Lampoons BioWare Forum Censorship Flap

This reminds me of Hillary Duff's stupid commercial about saying the word gay.

In the end all I have to say is, EA owns BioWare, so I could care less.

Nido Web Flash Tutorials AS2 and AS3 Tutorials for anyone interested.
How to set Xbox 360 Parental Controls

Nido Web Flash Tutorials AS2 and AS3 Tutorials for anyone interested.
How to set Xbox 360 Parental Controls