ESA Running Charity Events at E3

May 7, 2009 -

The Entertainment Software Association will incorporate a variety of charitable efforts into next month's E3 Expo in Los Angeles.

According to an ESA press release, in addition to all of its usual gaming goodness, E3 2009 will feature:

• Pro vs. G.I. Joe gaming competitions in support of U.S. military personnel
  • A t-shirt design contest with some proceeds going to support an L.A.-based homeless mission
  • a Red Cross blood drive

For more info, check out the official E3 site. Those wishing to donate blood should sign up online, entering E3 as the sponsor code.

Comments

Re: ESA Running Charity Events at E3

I wonder if that first one will be protested.

But man, am I looking forward to this E3! I was really dissapointed by the past 2, despite the fact that I thought the change would be for the better. Only when it was too late did I realize that game journalists have no idea how to actually report on E3, and that in the past I had been getting all my info from random guys on the floor posting videos on youtube.

--------------------------------------------------------

Believe in something! Even if it's wrong, believe in it! -Glenn Beck

-------------------------------------------------------- Believe in something! Even if it's wrong, believe in it! GET OFF MY PHONE! -Glenn Beck

Re: ESA Running Charity Events at E3

Yeah, someone who gets paid to go there won't likely show the same deication as someone who wants to go there

Poll