Spotted at E3: SEGA License Plate

June 5, 2009 -

This black Acura with California plate SEGA was spotted outside the Shrine Auditorium in L.A. on Tuesday prior to Sony's E3 press event.

I've no idea who was driving or whether it is a corporate or personal ride. I can say that there was a person behind the wheel, not a hedgehog...

Comments

Re: Spotted at E3: SEGA License Plate

Question is has Sega always used that plate?

Re: Spotted at E3: SEGA License Plate

I remember seeing one of these license plates on a fancy car, it said CYIWORK? and another one said Envy Dis, or maybe that last one was from a movie.

----------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------- Debates are like merry go rounds. Two people take their positions then they go through the same points over and over and over again. Then when it's over they have the same positions they started in.

Re: Spotted at E3: SEGA License Plate

For you Final Fantasy fans, i once saw a license plate that read "Kweeh". Chocobo FTW!

@ShadowDragon28: ORGXIII, as in from KH2? thats cool.

In war, truth is the first casualty.

In war, truth is the first casualty.

Re: Spotted at E3: SEGA License Plate

I've seen plates like these at some of the anime conventions I've attended. Off hand I can remember seeing "PWNAGE" , "PWNED U" and "ORGXIII".

Re: Spotted at E3: SEGA License Plate

I know that corporate fortunes aren't currently what they once were, but an Acura?! What's the entertainment expense account? A gift certificate for Burger King?

Re: Spotted at E3: SEGA License Plate

It probably purports to go much faster than the Nintendo car, but ultimately fails to connect with its target demographic, has a spectacular failure in next year's model (although it does go on to become a collector's item) and now only produces engine parts that are considered inferior to the "classic" vehicle.

Although on the plus side, you can put a CD player in it.

---
The Mammon Philosophy

---
Fangamer

Re: Spotted at E3: SEGA License Plate

You are reminding me of this advertisement.

Mattsworknamei I hope there is, I love that series.04/25/2015 - 5:59pm
Andrew EisenI tinyURL'd it. The world is safe!04/24/2015 - 10:23pm
Andrew EisenWell, that is indeed crappy and nonsensical.04/24/2015 - 3:45pm
Andrew EisenFine but do you recall ANY details at all?04/24/2015 - 3:38pm
Andrew EisenI know there's not a lot of room in the Shout box but goodness you're being vague.04/24/2015 - 3:26pm