Game Education Summit Smartens Up Pittsburgh This Week

June 15, 2009 -

The 2009 Game Education Summit will kick off in Pittsburgh tomorrow.

The conference features an impressive array of speakers, including some names that will be familiar to GamePolitics readers. These include Savannah College of Art & Design prof Brenda Brathwaite and Jason Della Rocca, former head of the International Game Developers Association.

The conference will take place at Carnegie Mellon University's Entertainment Technology Center and runs through Wednesday.

Wonderkarp*Sippin on Long Island Iced Tea*05/22/2015 - 8:24pm