Little Big Planet’s Sacktue of Liberty

Via fidgit we’ve been clued into Sackboy, done up in patriotic style as the Sacktue of Liberty

…which reminds us that Hillary Clinton’s face appeared on the Statue of Happiness in Grand Theft Auto IV.

So, are there other Statue of Liberty appearances in gaming? Gotta be…

20 comments

1. DarkSaber says:

Don’t need to fact check, we already know the Supreme Court turned down his appeal.

————————————————–

I LIKE the fence. I get 2 groups to laugh at then.

2. Wormdundee says:

It doesn’t matter what he says. His last chance to get it back was SCOTUS and they chose not to take his case. He is never getting his law license back.

At least not in Florida.

3. DarkSaber says:

Ghostbusters 2 on the NES had a couple stages where you controlled the Satute of Liberty like they do in the film.

————————————————–

I LIKE the fence. I get 2 groups to laugh at then.

4. Austin_Lewis says:

I think you are making things up Jackass.

Also, Callin for a fact check up in this area;  he is now in federal court to get his law license back. He will do so. The only thing in his way are three law firms who represented George W. Bush.

5. Ryno says:

Am I the only one who thinks "chainsaw" when he sees sackboy, or whatever he’s called? I mean this guy is pretty much dredged up from our most intense nightmares. Maybe it’s just the higher quality textures, but I wouldn’t stop until that thing were rendered into its most basic atomic components if I had the chance.

Saying that Jack Thompson is impotent is an insult to impotent men everywhere. They’ve got a whole assortment of drugs that can cure their condition; Jack, however…

6. Nocturne says:

I mean this guy is pretty much dredged up from our most intense nightmares.

What kind of candy-coated nightmares are you having? Are you also scared of butterflies?

7. Mattsworkname says:

I think it looks cute. Then again, the Sackboy charecters have always been pretty cute.

Happy 4th everyone.

Yukimura is still here. "When he’s at his best, he’s little less then a man, and when he’s at his worst, he’s little more then a beast." W.S

8. hellfire7885 says:

And Deus Ex must be a bigger middle finger for showing a demolished statue of liberty and depicting a government agency as evil.

9. Father Time says:

I don’t see how anyone can take this as an insult.

Hey there’s a cute little game that let’s you play as a sack-like stuffed animal thingy and for the 4th of July you get to make him look like the statue of liberty.

I don’t know of anyone who’s so fanatical that any depiction of the statue of liberty would be taken as an insult (sad to say that’s not the case with religious figures)

—————————————————-

10. jedidethfreak says:

If that’s the case, then The Conduit must be one big middle finger to America, seeing as how it takes place in D.C., and has you visiting the White House, the Pentagon, the Jefferson Memorial and a couple of levels has the Washington Monument in the background.

Freedom of speech means the freedom to say ANYTHING, so long as it is the truth. This does not exclude anything that might hurt someone’s feelings.

11. hellfire7885 says:

Now to just wait a day until someone says this is makign furn of America or something.

12. sqlrob says:

Wow, I can’t believe you didn’t think of Deus Ex, which has the ruins of the statue after a mini-nuke.

13. Father Time says:

I remember that one, athat and the Eiffel Tower.

—————————————————-

14. Cheater87 says:

Twisted Metal 2 has a Statue of Liberty easter egg. Shoot it and see what happens. 😛

Comments are closed.