Greatest Video Game Fireworks

July 4, 2009 -

Just in time for the July 4th celebration, Crispy Gamer has posted a terrific compilation of fireworks scenes from video games.

Check out the video here.

Comments

Re: Greatest Video Game Fireworks

This is boring filler "news", I want to get angry about something like a rape game.

I'm angry that I have nothing to get upset about >:|

Re: Greatest Video Game Fireworks

Would have been better if they'd just just let them play through instead of splicing them up all over the place like that.  I couldn't sit through the whole thing (the splicing plus too much buffering).  But I'm glad to see Animal Crossing made it on there, because the fireworks for the game are actually quite pretty.

Re: Greatest Video Game Fireworks

What?  No Splinter Cell Double Agent Chinese Newyear level?  Climbing up the outside of a building 60 floors up while fireworks being set off everywhere!  Blasphemy!

Also Ace Combat 6 mission after "winning" the game, you fly around Gracemaria while fireworks going off...

Re: Greatest Video Game Fireworks

I'd count Mercs 2 myself, depending o nyour definition of fireworks >.>

Re: Greatest Video Game Fireworks

My two favorites are in Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball's opening FMV and during the mission in China in either Splinter Cell, Pandora Tomorrow or Double Agent.  I forget which one it was in and I'd have to go through a lot of game to get to it.  It was so pretty I stopped for a few minutes.  The mission could wait.  Those weren't in there, sadly.

Also, agree on the "simply cool" tag.

"That's not ironic. That's justice."

"That's not ironic. That's justice."

Re: Greatest Video Game Fireworks

Let's see... (In order of first occurance)

???
???
GTA IV?
Portal (with mod)
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3
Far Cry mod?
Super Mario Land?
Halo 3?
Boom Boom Rocket
Super Smash Brothers Melee?
Peggle
Geometry Wars
World of Warcraft
???
???
The Sims 2
Fantavision
Harvest Moon? (unsure which one)
Final Fantasy X
Animal Crossing
Mario Kart Wii
Super Mario Bros.
???

Re: Greatest Video Game Fireworks

That is Garry's Mod, not Portal.

-Ultimately what will do in mankind is a person's fear of their own freedom-

Poll