Conan Finds Humor in Game Biz Slump

July 22, 2009 -

Apparently taking note of recent reports that video game sales are in the midst of a four-month slide, Tonight Show host Conan O'Brien dropped this one on the audience recently:

Experts say the video game industry has been dramatically hurt by the economic downturn. Which explains the popularity of the new Nintendo game, ‘Wii Job Interview.’

Source: Political Irony

Comments

Re: Conan Finds Humor in Game Biz Slump

No, Conan.  Jay Leno-style joke bad.  Bad Conan.  Conan not make Jay Leno-style joke again or Conan be punished.

No, Luke, I AM the Walrus

Re: Conan Finds Humor in Game Biz Slump

I saw this when it aired and I laughed. With all the other Wii shovleware out there I thought... Why Not. They have everything else down.

Re: Conan Finds Humor in Game Biz Slump

or the new PS3 game, God Of Work.

Re: Conan Finds Humor in Game Biz Slump

I'd play it.

Re: Conan Finds Humor in Game Biz Slump

Crappy joke make zippy a sad panda...er..kitty....

I am a criminal because I purchase media,I am a criminal because I use media, I am a criminal because I chose to own media..We shall remain criminals until Corporate stay's outside our bedrooms..

---

Re: Conan Finds Humor in Game Biz Slump

Badabuum-pish!

The cynical side of videogames (spanish only): http://thelostlevel.blogspot.com/ My DeviantArt Page (aka DeviantCensorship): http://www.darkknightstrikes.deviantart.com/

Re: Conan Finds Humor in Game Biz Slump

LOL! That's bad, but might not be far off! New! Personal Trainer: Job Seeker! For DS & DSi!

Re: Conan Finds Humor in Game Biz Slump

Or the clone by EA  -  Job Hunt: ALL PLAY

---

Freedom of speech means the freedom to say ANYTHING, so long as it is the truth. This does not exclude anything that might hurt someone's feelings.

--- With the first link, the chain is forged.

Andrew EisenI played it one the Wii and rather liked it.11/22/2014 - 11:15pm