Take-Two's Zelnick Eyeing Business Week Purchase

August 21, 2009 -

BusinessWeek is up for grabs and Take-Two Interactive boss Strauss Zelnick (left) is reportedly among those interested in acquiring the venerable McGraw-Hill publication.

Describing Zelnick's company, ZelnickMedia as "a private equity firm that’s long sought out distressed media assets for turnaround," BusinessWeek itself reports that there are nine potential buyers for the 80-year old mag.

Along with Take-Two, Zelnick's firm also owns Columbia Music Entertainment and an infomercial company, Cannella Response Television.

Comments

Re: Take-Two's Zelnick Eyeing Business Week Purchase

Zelnick really is in a hurry towards bankruptcy.

-- http://pixelantes.blogspot.com/

Re: Take-Two's Zelnick Eyeing Business Week Purchase

Well, if he goes bankrupt, he can officially file so that he doesn't have to sell T2 to EA, even though he supposedly wants to sell it, but nobody else wants to buy.

---

Freedom of speech means the freedom to say ANYTHING, so long as it is the truth. This does not exclude anything that might hurt someone's feelings.

--- With the first link, the chain is forged.

PHX CorpI'll probaly Start the stream around 8PM Eastern08/31/2015 - 10:09pm
PHX Corpand now it's ready to go for everyone08/31/2015 - 9:35pm
Andrew EisenThat's why I embed the chat box from my Twitch Page. Can't get chat on the YouTube page to work either.08/31/2015 - 8:49pm
Andrew EisenI do but I haven't seen a way to incorporate viewers to chat without specifically inviting them to the event.08/31/2015 - 8:49pm
Goth_SkunkThough I'm surprised you'd not be familiar with this, Andrew. Do you not use Google Hangouts when you do S.P.A.C.?08/31/2015 - 8:45pm
Andrew EisenGP Movie Night!08/31/2015 - 8:41pm
Big PermEveyone should be too busy with phantom pain to notice GP is down. Hail Vidya!08/31/2015 - 8:40pm