Online Game Lampoons Scandal-ridden Italian Premier

August 28, 2009 -

tell-all book in which the estranged wife of Italian Premier Silvio Berlusconi reveals her frustrations with his extra-marital dalliances serves as the basis for a new online game from T-enterprise.

In the game, the Berlusconi character must throw copies of his wife Veronica Lario's book into a furnace while dodging boulders.

Posted in

Comments

Re: Online Game Lampoons Scandal-ridden Italian Premier

Please dont auto-play flash items with sound.

Re: Online Game Lampoons Scandal-ridden Italian Premier

Agreed

I had to adblock the game in the end to stop the music playing everytime i loaded the page

Re: Online Game Lampoons Scandal-ridden Italian Premier

Same here, it'd be ok if it was just every time I opened the story, but it was every time I loaded GamePolitics it was happening.

Re: Online Game Lampoons Scandal-ridden Italian Premier