The Onion Sends Up Modern Warfare 2

November 10, 2009 -

Funny stuff, but what else would you expect.

Looks like Infinity Ward provided some assistance as well.

Comments

Re: The Onion Sends Up Modern Warfare 2

I found this halarious becuase having friends who served in Iraq, it's pretty spot on.

I was just thinking today how powerful or army would be if all the boys were like the guys in Modern Warfare.  You know, able to shrug off bullet wounds and duck mines and crap.. :P

Re: The Onion Sends Up Modern Warfare 2

I dig that Wii mote attachment.

Re: The Onion Sends Up Modern Warfare 2

Wonderful video.

Re: The Onion Sends Up Modern Warfare 2

that just shows you there aint always war in real modern warfare

Re: The Onion Sends Up Modern Warfare 2

I know its fake but the wii accessory looks awesome!

Re: The Onion Sends Up Modern Warfare 2

Just goes to show that fiction is always more attractive than reality.

Matthew Wilsonmy bad was doing it from my phone.05/22/2015 - 11:34pm