Happy Thanksgiving!

Food, friends, family and football… what a great holiday.

We’ll be taking some time off here at GP to celebrate Thanksgiving and participate in the annual rite of seeing who can achieve the most disjointed belly.

For those celebrating, have a happy and safe Thanksgiving! To everyone else, whether you like turkey or not, enjoy your weekend! To all, thanks for your continued readership and support.

MSNBC’s Citizen Gamer column offers some advice on how to best survive the holiday. Hint: it involves videogames.

|Image via ICanHasCheezburger|

jedidethfreak says:

Call me an ignorant American if you wish, but it never occurred to me that Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving, too.  I mean, now that I think about it, it totally makes sense, but until now it never occurred to me.

I apologize, and happy thanksgiving.

He was dead when I got here.

sharpshooterbabe says:

Happy thanksgiving! to all! & happy playing videogames during Thanksgiving if you get a chance. & eat till your belly gets stuffed & you can’t eat anymore. Again Happy Thanksgiving & to GP.

"It’s better to be hated for who you are, then be loved for who you are not." – Montgomery Gentry

TK n Happy Ness says:

Or the people who did celebrate Thanksgiving more than a month ago aka. Canadians.

When Jack Thompson runs his mouth, does anyone really care what he has to say anymore?

PHX Corp says:

I’m heading out for the thanksgiving weekend, I’ll also be playing video games and Posting wierd and dumb crinimal news in the ECA forums in the news section

Watching JT on GP is just like watching an episode of Jerry springer only as funny as the fights

JDKJ says:

If you’ve got nowhere to eat Thanksgiving dinner, there’s no need to go to Denny’s for a turkey melt sandwich and depress yourself to suicidal levels by hanging out with other people who, like you, have nowhere to eat Thanksgiving dinner. Everyone who wants can go to Zippy’s house for Thanksgiving dinner. All are invited and welcome. There’re more than enough chocolate nut cookies for everyone!!

Happy Holiday!!

nightwng2000 says:

For those frozen turkey bowlers in the audience:

It was the first one I came across, so if anyone finds better, feel free to post.

Happy Turkey day!  Let there be plenty of turkey salad afterwards!  :)

NW2K Software

Nightwng2000 is now admin to the group "Parents For Education, Not Legislation" on MySpace as http://groups.myspace.com/pfenl