Combat Arms Maker Sends Up F.A.G.S. Video

November 30, 2009 -

Since it’s Monday and we can all use a bit of levity, check out the embedded video from Nexon, the developer of Combat Arms.

The video spoofs Infinity Ward’s now infamous Fight Against Grenade Spam (F.A.G.S.) video, which called out grenade spammers in the Call of Duty series. Nexon applies the same anti-explosive theme to its online, multiplayer first-person shooter. Video funding was provided by “Fight Against Nade Spammers (F.A.N.S.).”

This video is not immune to criticism either however: several YouTube commenters note that the bleeped out curse words in the video are the same ones that got them banned from Combat Arms itself.

Comments

Re: Combat Arms Maker Sends Up F.A.G.S. Video

The "F.A.G.S." thing was downright stupid on Infinity's part. I don't see it as any different than using any other slur, even if they didn't intend it as such.

Beyond that, it just wasn't funny. If you're beyond the age of 14 and still think "fag" is hilarious, it may be time to grow up.

Re: Combat Arms Maker Sends Up F.A.G.S. Video

this whole thing couldve been avoided by being more accurate in their wording

Fight Against Grenade Gratuitous Over The Top Spamming

honestly who would be offended by that?

but in all seriosness just think of a word that begins with R and stick it between the F and A and youd get frags

Re: Combat Arms Maker Sends Up F.A.G.S. Video

I don't recall what it stood for, but Kotaku had a great "F.R.A.G." acronym. Made more sense as well.

Re: Combat Arms Maker Sends Up F.A.G.S. Video

Oh fuck censorship.....

On a side note so grenades are bad but explosive rounds from grenade equiped weapons is bad?

....thats racist!!! either all grenades are  or they aren't.....  stop picking on grenades..... its like picking on machine and gatling/mini guns because they can pin your ass down and perforate it!

Oh PS if you disagree with me your a racists!!
:P

Until lobbying is a hanging offense I choose anarchy! Stop supporting big media and furthering the criminalization of consumers!! http://zippydsmlee.wordpress.com/

---

Patreon

Deviantart

Re: Combat Arms Maker Sends Up F.A.G.S. Video

And best of all, hes not using Zippy logic

~Weatherlight~
"(Disclaimer, side effects from reading this article include, impotence, lack of energy, eyestrain, guy busting, incontinence, incoherence, lowering of the IQ, erectile dysfunction, headaches, confusion, joy, suffering, frustration, madness, envy, and the rare rare side effect to give all your basses/money to zippy , thank you for taking the time to try and read this :P)"
.:ZippyDSMlee

~Weatherlight~

Re: Combat Arms Maker Sends Up F.A.G.S. Video

Oh damn I ment grenade like rounds from wepons are NOT bad >>

*dies laughing* I forgot I wrote that quote :P

I hope you are well man!

---

Patreon

Deviantart

james_fudgeI'll be watching the Facebook page09/01/2015 - 10:14am
james_fudgethe site maybe up right now, but we're not updating until we're at the new location.09/01/2015 - 10:13am
james_fudgehttps://www.facebook.com/gamepolitics09/01/2015 - 10:12am
Mattsworknamehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-Vx4_prmvo09/01/2015 - 3:18am
MattsworknameTotal bisquit talkes about why teh Deus X pre order systems is garbage.09/01/2015 - 3:18am
PHX CorpI'll probaly Start the stream around 8PM Eastern08/31/2015 - 10:09pm