Happy Holidays!

GamePolitics would like to wish all our readers a wonderful holiday and, dare we say, a Merry Christmas!

We’ll be taking off the rest of this week, but Monsieur Keefer will return next week with updates.

Until then, we hope Santa brings you everything your little heart desires.

Thanks for all your support!

21 comments

1. Adamas Draconis says:

Merry Christmas to all of us insane, violence addicted,desensitized,Socio/Psychopathic maniacs!

Hunting the shadows of the troubled dreams.

2. DarkSaber says:

Rather be annoying and gassy than a spastic.

————————————————–

I LIKE the fence. I get 2 groups to laugh at then.

3. ZippyDSMlee says:

DS

is more like a fart…all annoyed and gassy…but the aftermath is serene 😛

I am jsut a brain fart waiting got scuttle a good train of  thought >>

Until lobbying is a hanging offense I choose anarchy! CP/IP laws should not effect the daily life of common people! http://zippydsmlee.wordpress.com/

4. gellymatos says:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

To Vald: we may have our differences, but why should that matter?! You’re a great guy! Merry Christmas!!!

To Zippy: I swear, I often have not idea what the heck your talking about, but your hilarious!!! Merry Christmas!!!

To Darksaber: You are often the sense of reason among us all!!! Merry Christmas!!!!

5. Father Time says:

Lucky, I originally lived in the North East US where it snowed regularly starting in fall, to the middle of NC where it only snowed once a winter, to Simi Valley CA where it never snows.

I miss the white stuff.

—————————————————-

6. Arcanagos says:

We’re supposed to have freezing rain tomorrow here in Ohio : /

"Go ahead and hate your neighbor, go ahead and cheat a friend. Do it in the name of Heaven, Jack Thompson’ll justify it in the end." – nightwng2000

7. harrypres55 says:

Must be because of all the

global warming…

Merry Xmis Everybody!

8. Roh02 says:

ARGHHHHHH its looking like we might actually have a freakin white christmas that hasnt happend here in years decades I dont even remember hurray

9. DarkSaber says:

Humbug.

————————————————–

I LIKE the fence. I get 2 groups to laugh at then.

10. thefremen says:

I’ll be just like that kid when my PS3 comes in. OH MY GOD SONY PLAYSTATION THREEEEEEEEEEE! NOW I CAN PLAY ERO GAMES!

Comments are closed.