ESA Adds Two Publishers

February 12, 2010 -

The Entertainment Software Association (ESA) has announced the addition of its first two new members of 2010.

Deep Silver, a publishing division of Koch Media, was launched in 2002 and has published over 60 titles. Fellow new member Slang, who specializes in publishing Hispanic-themed titles, will launch its first game (Lucha Libre AAA: Heroes del Ring) this summer.

ESA President Michael Gallagher on the additions:

Deep Silver’s and Slang’s membership in the ESA reflects the diversity of our industry. ESA’s growing roster also highlights the continued importance of our goals of protecting intellectual property rights, preventing piracy, and upholding freedom of speech.

With the two new members, the ESA now counts twenty-nine members in all.

Comments

Re: ESA Adds Two Publishers

No smiling Hal with his arms folded?

Re: ESA Adds Two Publishers

why would he be pictured in an article about the ESA?

E. Zachary Knight
Oklahoma City Chapter of the ECA

Poll

Who's responsible for crappy Netflix performance on Verizon?:

MaskedPixelanteIf by "distance themselves from Google Plus" you mean "forcing Google Plus integration in everything", then yes, they are distancing themselves from Google Plus.07/26/2014 - 12:20pm
MechaTama31I wish they would distance G+ from the Play Store, so I could leave reviews and comments again.07/26/2014 - 11:03am
Papa MidnightGoogle+ Integration is coming to Twitch!07/25/2014 - 8:41pm