Programming Note

April 1, 2010 -

We’ll be turning Good Friday into Great Friday by taking the day off.

Have a great weekend everyone and hope your weather is as awesome as ours is in the Northeast!

See you on Monday.

Posted in

Comments

Re: Programming Note

Lol, great easter egg in I'm guessing SR 1 or 2.

-Optimum est pati quod emendare non possis-It is best to endure what you cannot change-

Re: Programming Note

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas actually. Edit: Missed it by one damn minute... this is what I get for posting from my PS3 using remote play...
-------------------- Making sure I retain my INSANITY

Re: Programming Note

GTA San Andreas

Re: Programming Note

Glad to see such great work ethic.

Goth_SkunkThanks E-Zeek.05/22/2015 - 5:09pm