Violent Game Targeting MP Gets His

The tide of youthful anarchy will no longer besmirch and shame the UK.

A wonderful lampoon video released as part of Namco’s media blitz for the upcoming Dead to Rights: Retribution.

Good dog.

Via BrandflakesforBreakfast

12 comments

sharpshooterbabe says:

That was funny. There should be more dogs on leashes that get away from their owners to attack the politicians against video games.

"It’s better to be hated for who you are, then be loved for who you are not." – Montgomery Gentry

GoodRobotUs says:

I think you have to be in the UK to get the joke to be honest. It’s satire, and I’d say it’s more aimed at the hippocrisy of Government in general than the anti-game stance in particular, it just uses the Video Game argument as an example of how our Government doesn’t seem to have a clue what constitutes a priority.

Zerodash says:

Since certain people in the UK, like Mr. Vaz (or that ugly blonde guy whom I don’t recall his name) like to play by the Thompson playbook- this video could be interpreted (if you’re crazy) as a threat of violence.

State says:

Although I must say that I think it would’ve been more apt if they used a bald chubby asian man as the MP complaining about violence in computer games.

Doctor Fatty says:

Haha, yeah guys! The proper response to people who think that video games make us violent is TOTALLY to make a video depicting violence against critics as comedy!

And then we can all go "YEAH! HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED FOR THINKING THAT WE’RE VIOLENT!"

That’ll show them that we’re not desensitized to violence!

Right?

Malygris says:

Wow, funny. Ha. A vicious dog attack. That’s some sophisticated comedy right there.

Maybe I’m getting old but to me, that was just stupid and offensive.