G4’s Olivia Munn bears all for PETA

G4’s Olivia Munn is bearing all for PETA in a billboard ad in the Los Angeles area. The Attack of the Show co-star took off all her clothes to protest the treatment of elephants in the circus, according to this G4 story.

Olivia joins such celebrities as Pamela Anderson and Eva Mendes who have shown it all in support of the organization and to protest the treatment of animals. Here’s what PETA has to say about Olivia’s bold naked protest:

Olivia…has a soft spot for animals and was shocked to learn that elephants used in circuses are torn from their mothers at birth and bound and electro-shocked as babies in order to break their spirits. They spend the rest of their lives performing silly, meaningless tricks out of constant fear of physical punishment, including beatings with bullhooks—sharp, metal-tipped implements that resemble fireplace pokers.

Adamas Draconis says:

And lets not forget the other,local "No-kill" organizations like Community Concern 4 Cats in the Bay area. Any one of those is a worthy cause for your charitable money, and much better then PETA.

Hunting the shadows of the troubled dreams.

SbEguy says:

Ah yes, PETA, the organization that is terribly worried about the animals, but has no issues with killing a large majority of the animals in their care, themselves using lifesaving medication derived from animal testing, or funding terrorists that firebomb anything they don’t like. If only their membership would realize that there are plenty of other organizations that oppose animal cruelty that aren’t completely batshit insane as well.

whiston532 says:

Well. I was going to the Circus to have fun and entertainment with either friends or family. But the photo of a naked chick ( whom i only know about from the videos on Youtube of her shacking her ass while trying to find Red Dead Redemption trailers ) made me decide to stay home by myself and fester in my own emotional problems untill i inevidably take my anger out on the world in a series of emotional outburst that will leave the world in shock and awe.

Or i can go watch them make a monkey act like a person. Whatevers floats my boat.

Cecil475 says:

Hey lady?

Gonna bare yourself for all the cats and dogs that PETA killed here in North Carolina? Sure feel shocked for the Elephants, but what about the cats and dogs their previous owners were promised to find homes for, and were killed before the van left the driveway.

The ASPCA found homes for over 70% of the cats and dogs that have come into their care. Compare that to the over 80% of those that were killed by PETA. They didn’t even try.

I’d sooner support the ASPCA over PETA. I don’t care how many ‘bared’ PETA brownosers they show on billboards.

– W

Craig R. says:

Anybody else want the title to accurately reflect Munn’s actual state of pose in the ad? That she is not bearing all? She is, in fact, entirely hiding the only assets she has worth seeing.

At any rate, animals are tasty. PETA is laughable at best. And it won’t be long before we find out how much photoshopping they did to this, considering the work they’ve put into some of their other ads.

GrimCW says:

i’d still like to know where PETA gets their outdated info? the U.S. Historical archives or something?

seriously folks, i do believe PETA has once again made an ass of someone we know.

Erik says:

I did once come across a PETA forum where someone said something to the effect of "people are just prejudiced against other people because they happen to be of a different species."  To which I wanted to reply "People, you keep saying that word but it doesn’t mean what you think it means".  But as the conversation was posted over a year ago, it didn’t seem worthwhile.

-Ultimately what will do in mankind is a person’s fear of their own freedom-

Erik says:

"They spend the rest of their lives performing silly, meaningless tricks out of constant fear of physical punishment, including beatings with bullhooks—sharp, metal-tipped implements that resemble fireplace pokers."

That doesn’t sound too much different from my life as a minimum wage slave jockey.

-Ultimately what will do in mankind is a person’s fear of their own freedom-

SimonBob says:

Yeah, seriously.  The Onion thinks they have the right to defend anybody, from meth addicts to free speech advocates, and even people who only read headlines on the Internet without actually looking at the linked article.

(BREAKING: Area Man angry at satirical website)

Arell says:

While I’m no the fence about circuses (the conditions for animals really are sometimes quite horrible), I’d rather this issue were addessed by a more responsible organization.  As it is, I have a deep loathing for PETA’s extremism and hypocrocy.  Being associated with the group sort of "taints" the celebrity for me.  Not so much that I hate them, but there’s always that little bit of disappointment in the back of my mind.  I felt this way the first time I heard Pink, one of my favorite singers, was a supporter of PETA.

I don’t watch G4, so I’m ambivalant about this article.

Kaiselius says:

Meh, she barely shows up on attack of the show these days. More often then not she’s "out sick".

Also, considering she didn’t even "bare it all" for her playboy shoot, no way in hell will peta get her to.

hellfire7885 says:

Makes me REALLY glad I hardly if ever watch G4.

I understand the cause, I sympathize with it if true, but, PETA has tarnished their own reputation far too much.

Roh02 says:

and people call zombie marches childish O_o animal cruelty isnt a joke but PETA is (a joke) these people should really be supporting the RSPCA or something.