ECA’s GameCulture and GamePolitics add Veteran Editors

April 29, 2010 -

The editorial roster at ECA websites GameCulture and GamePolitics has expanded yet again with the addition of seasoned journalists, James Fudge and Julie Gray, who join Aaron Ruby, Pete Gallagher and John Keefer.

The former news editor for CrispyGamer, James is a respected news hound, with a reputation for fast, fair and efficient reporting. His editorial pedigree includes notable outlets such as Computer Games Online, IDG Games' Games.net, GameSpy, Voodoo Extreme and GameShark. He will be contributing to both GamePolitics and GameCulture.

In contrast, Julie brings a more personal flare flair to the content line up, with a casual and approachable charm. She hails from New Zealand – the land of Peter Jackson and WETA and draws from a largely print background, with experience as a former Editor of Game Console, Game Freaks and Netguide magazines and online with Gameplanet and Buttonmasher.

You’ll find James on PSN and Xbox Live, as he’s more of an FPS fan. Where Julie leans more toward the MMOs and also pulls double-duty as one of our esteemed forum mods.

Welcome aboard, James and Julie!

FYI - James is the one responsible for defacing GP today with an image of Justin Bieber.

Posted in

Comments

Re: ECA’s GameCulture and GamePolitics add Veteran Editors

Hello GP readers! It's an honor to contribute to a site I’ve read religiously for years. I look forward to your spirited commentary.

Re: ECA’s GameCulture and GamePolitics add Veteran Editors

Welcome to GamePolitics James and Julie!

Re: ECA’s GameCulture and GamePolitics add Veteran Editors

"In contrast, Julie brings a more personal flare to the content line up, with a casual and approachable charm."

Pretty sure you mean a more personal flair.  Though bringing a flare to a content lineup would certainly be interesting.

Re: ECA’s GameCulture and GamePolitics add Veteran Editors

argh, thanks Thad.

Re: ECA’s GameCulture and GamePolitics add Veteran Editors

I hope one of them brings an ability to proof-read what Pete Gallagher types.

Poll