E3 2010 Attendance, E3 2011 Details

June 17, 2010 -

The Entertainment Software Association announced today the next exotic location of the E3 Expo 2011 and released attendance figures for the 2010 E3 Expo rapping up today in Los Angeles. As you can probably already guess E3 2011 will take place in Los Angeles. Yeah, that was a real cliffhangar for everyone.. The event will take place June 7-9, 2011 at the Los Angeles Convention Center.

On a more interesting note, the 2010 E3 Expo featured approximately 300 exhibitors from over 90 countries and an attendance of 45,600, according to the ESA - up slightly from 41,000 in 2009. No nerd flu was reported and no one stole any source code this year, so all in all a wonderful show for everyone.

Posted in

Comments

Re: E3 2010 Attendance, E3 2011 Details

"Rapping up"?  I had no idea E3 had diversified into music...

===============