POTUS Gets Cameo in Madden NFL 11

July 27, 2010 -

In the past it didn't really mean anything - beyond your own personal satisfaction hidden deep in your heart - to win the Super Bowl in Madden. But in Madden 2011 EA Sports has brought in the President of the United States to make the occasion more important, more exciting, than it ever has been before.

Whether you are madly in love with President Barrack Obama or still insist he is not a legitimate citizen of the United States of America, you have to admit that this is how a Super Bowl victory in a game should be treated. No? Then I guess you'd better watch the wall to your left because it's time for the Kool-Aid Man bust through and to top off your glass.

According to ESPN.com, Super Bowl winners will be treated to much celebration including team specific commentary by Gus Johnson, a lavish parade with cheering crowds and boisterous celebrations, and a trip to the White House where your star player will shake hands and present him with the team's jersey.

Sassy. For those of you about to go into a rage, a comment on ESPN.com sums things up nicely:

with everything going on in the country, how dare the president spend taxpayers money and waste time by fraternizing with football stars. I don't care if its not real, I'm angry and I'm going to type into my computer about it!!!

Source, image : ESPN

Posted in

Comments

Re: POTUS Gets Cameo in Madden NFL 11

"a lavish parade with cheering crowds and boisterous celebrations"

Really shouldn't that be a "Saints Only" option?

(Yes, other teams have had parades, but can they really be described as "lavish"?)

Re: POTUS Gets Cameo in Madden NFL 11

Hoo boy. My father is gonna be -Bleep-ed off at Ea over Madden NFL 11 having jugears(My fathers nickname for Obama) even as a cameo

Watching JT on GP is just like watching an episode of Jerry springer only as funny as the fights

America has just became its own version of the Jerry Springer Show after a bizarre moment in Florida involving a carnival worker.

Re: POTUS Gets Cameo in Madden NFL 11

Then he doesn';t have to play it. Al lthe games are essentialyl the same anyway,

Wonderkarpwell we had to christen it some way01/31/2015 - 7:13pm
Wonderkarpsaying otherwise. I've presented a video with cited sources combined with opinion. Youre presenting just your opinion. 01/31/2015 - 6:43pm
Wonderkarpits still important information brought up on the original video. and by not saying anything, the casual observer thinks its her footage. there's no "section 107 Fair use" disclaimer. Its as if she's showing star wars and saying "look what I made" without01/31/2015 - 6:43pm
Andrew EisenIf that's true, maybe she's willing to lose her tax exempt status by merchandising. So? Also not a problem with her Kickstarter. And no, I don't have to be a rep of FemFreq to point out how nonsensical, irrelevant and untrue all this nonsense is.01/31/2015 - 6:43pm
Andrew EisenShe doesn't say it's not her footage and she never said she'd record all her own footage. So this isn't a problem. I doubt she's said anything like "no women or non white people are critics of mine." Regardless, nothing to do with her Kickstarter.01/31/2015 - 6:41pm