Woman to Kid: Steal Drugs, I’ll Give You a Game

August 3, 2010 -

A Portsmouth, New Hampshire woman—and aspiring Fagin perhaps—was arrested for allegedly attempting to bribe a nine-year old into stealing his mother’s Percocet in exchange for a videogame of his choice.

Shannon Leathers (pictured) was busted after the possessor of the Percocet noticed they were missing and grilled her son, who caved and confessed the plot. Leathers was charged with possessing a narcotic, criminal solicitation, receiving stolen property and a misdemeanor count of endangering the welfare of a child.

Mug shot and story from WMUR 9.

Comments

Re: Woman to Kid: Steal Drugs, I’ll Give You a Game

-facepalm- I've seen more bribery in politicans and SIG that are better than this, Well Demontestament is going to Call for The woman that tried to solict drugs from a child, to be Beaten up over this

Note to all: I've cross posted it into the "in the news" section on the ECA forums as of now

Watching JT on GP is just like watching an episode of Jerry springer only as funny as the fights

America has just became its own version of the Jerry Springer Show after a bizarre moment in Florida involving a carnival worker.

james_fudgeI'll be watching the Facebook page09/01/2015 - 10:14am
james_fudgethe site maybe up right now, but we're not updating until we're at the new location.09/01/2015 - 10:13am
james_fudgehttps://www.facebook.com/gamepolitics09/01/2015 - 10:12am
Mattsworknamehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-Vx4_prmvo09/01/2015 - 3:18am
MattsworknameTotal bisquit talkes about why teh Deus X pre order systems is garbage.09/01/2015 - 3:18am
PHX CorpI'll probaly Start the stream around 8PM Eastern08/31/2015 - 10:09pm