The WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 Used Game Surpise

August 20, 2010 -

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 hits stores October 26 but it has a little surprise for those that buy the game used: a $10 fee to play online and get the additional DLC. Like UFC Undisputed 2010, the next WWE SmackDown vs. Raw game will charge consumers who buy the game used a small fee to play the online content. Those consumers who buy the game new will be able to use an enclosed code to jump onto online and experience the extra content for free.

The package will offer online access, and some free DLC which includes playable characters Chris Masters, Rey Mysterio in a special "Dia de los Muertos" Halloween costume and WWE Diva Kelly Kelly in a "Devil" Halloween costume. The same features will be available to second hand game owners for 800 Microsoft Points or $9.99 via the PlayStation Network.

Source: MTV Multiplayer

Comments

Re: The WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 Used Game Surpise

Not buying it. I don't play online but that's not the point. if I wanted to use it I woudln't want to pay ten dollars to do so.

Re: The WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 Used Game Surpise

Online play should NEVER be considered "DLC" that can be charged for beyond already purchasing the title, whether new or used.

james_fudgeI'll be watching the Facebook page09/01/2015 - 10:14am
james_fudgethe site maybe up right now, but we're not updating until we're at the new location.09/01/2015 - 10:13am
james_fudgehttps://www.facebook.com/gamepolitics09/01/2015 - 10:12am
Mattsworknamehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-Vx4_prmvo09/01/2015 - 3:18am
MattsworknameTotal bisquit talkes about why teh Deus X pre order systems is garbage.09/01/2015 - 3:18am
PHX CorpI'll probaly Start the stream around 8PM Eastern08/31/2015 - 10:09pm