Left Behind Games Buys Cloud 9 Games

October 25, 2010 -

Left Behind Games is on a roll apparently. The Christian entertainment company has acquired the assets of Cloud 9 Games and signed its President, Curtis Ratica, to a three year deal. LBG describes Cloud 9 Games as the "second most successful Christian video games publisher." We assume it believes that it is numero uno. The company said that it hopes to tap into Mr. Curtis's console games development experience:

"We are hopeful to leverage Curtis’ Xbox and other console development experiences soon," a company spokesman said. "Meanwhile, we are pleased to own and publish his newest PC titles, Praise Champion and King Solomon’s Trivia Challenge, which we will present to Walmart later this week during our national line review."

Cloud 9 Games' products are currently distributed by EMI, the largest distributor of Christian music in the world. Cloud 9 Games can be purchased through many Christian retailers such as Family Christian Stores, Parable, Berean, Mardel, Lifeway and many more. The company produces Christian music-themed games such as JamBand and Heavenly Harmony.

To learn more, check out www.cloud9games.com.

Posted in

Comments

Re: Left Behind Games Buys Cloud 9 Games

Get points for killing non-believers!!

Jesus, these guys need to make up their mind, do videogames turn people into killers or are they tools of salvation? Anyway, I guess if they training young Americans to kill non-Christians its all good, right?

I still support their right to publish such drivel, I just pity anyone who would buy their games, which above all else are just not very good.

Re: Left Behind Games Buys Cloud 9 Games

In regards to the "turning poeple into killers" remark, you're confusing Zealots who don't understand the Christianty they are hiding behind with everyday Christians.  The 1% of crazies always outshine the 99% who aren't because they yell the loudest.  That goes for almost every group in existance.

The settings of these games aren't what make them bad, it's the bad graphics and gameplay mechanics that make them terrible.

Matthew Wilsonmy bad was doing it from my phone.05/22/2015 - 11:34pm