Tuesday, November 2nd

November 1, 2010 -

Hi, Pete here. Not to get all bloggy, but I wanted to let GP readers know that I’ll be making my way down to Washington D.C. later today, in advance of tomorrow’s Schwarzenegger vs. EMA oral arguments at the Supreme Court.

I managed to secure press seating for the arguments and, as near as I can tell, will actually be in The Room. We’ll have a rundown of the events and reactions as soon as we can post them, so stay tuned tomorrow.

James will keep you updated from his seat in the GamePolitics penthouse suite as well.

Don’t forget to vote tomorrow either!

Posted in

Comments

Re: Tuesday, November 2nd

My fiancee and I will be among those at the ECA rally tomorrow.  We voted early last week just so we could make it.

Re: Tuesday, November 2nd

Pete, thanks again for all your coverage on this case.

Poll

Best decade for video games?:

InfophileAged well plot-wise, I mean. The animation is showing its age, but if you don't mind that, the plot holds up quite well03/27/2015 - 6:52am
InfophileRobotech may be 30 years old, but it's actually aged pretty well. Plus, one of the three Japanese franchises that went into making it, Macross, is coming out with a new series soon. So it's far from forgotten or out-of-date03/27/2015 - 6:50am
ZippyDSMleePapa Midnight: Care to take a look at this and tell me what you think about it? http://www.amazon.com/Frisby-FS-5010BT-Surround-Speakers-Bluetooth/dp/B00EYX1N2S/03/26/2015 - 10:27pm
Matthew Wilson@AE I think he means both.03/26/2015 - 9:23pm