Tuesday, November 2nd

November 1, 2010 -

Hi, Pete here. Not to get all bloggy, but I wanted to let GP readers know that I’ll be making my way down to Washington D.C. later today, in advance of tomorrow’s Schwarzenegger vs. EMA oral arguments at the Supreme Court.

I managed to secure press seating for the arguments and, as near as I can tell, will actually be in The Room. We’ll have a rundown of the events and reactions as soon as we can post them, so stay tuned tomorrow.

James will keep you updated from his seat in the GamePolitics penthouse suite as well.

Don’t forget to vote tomorrow either!

Posted in

Comments

Re: Tuesday, November 2nd

My fiancee and I will be among those at the ECA rally tomorrow.  We voted early last week just so we could make it.

Re: Tuesday, November 2nd

Pete, thanks again for all your coverage on this case.

Neo_DrKefkaThat would be a major OSHA violation correct?11/23/2014 - 1:54pm