Tuesday, November 2nd

November 1, 2010 -

Hi, Pete here. Not to get all bloggy, but I wanted to let GP readers know that I’ll be making my way down to Washington D.C. later today, in advance of tomorrow’s Schwarzenegger vs. EMA oral arguments at the Supreme Court.

I managed to secure press seating for the arguments and, as near as I can tell, will actually be in The Room. We’ll have a rundown of the events and reactions as soon as we can post them, so stay tuned tomorrow.

James will keep you updated from his seat in the GamePolitics penthouse suite as well.

Don’t forget to vote tomorrow either!

Posted in

Comments

Re: Tuesday, November 2nd

My fiancee and I will be among those at the ECA rally tomorrow.  We voted early last week just so we could make it.

Re: Tuesday, November 2nd

Pete, thanks again for all your coverage on this case.

MechaCrashYeah, even I think IP needs to dial it back.05/22/2015 - 12:35am
Mattsworknamesays05/21/2015 - 11:17pm
Andrew EisenThat's an... interesting way to interpret that.05/21/2015 - 8:36pm
Goth_SkunkAnd re BBC vs Rockstar: Ahh. I missed that. Woops!05/21/2015 - 8:33pm
DocMelonheadYou could say that the Mary Sue only interested in Gender issues in pop culture, and they only see GamerGate as a Hate group that fight for the oppressive status quo.05/21/2015 - 8:22pm
MechaCrashWell, can't blame him for not expanding on it and missing stories here. Sealioning people demanding proof of claims and then calling them liars when they provide it is busy work!05/21/2015 - 8:20pm
Andrew EisenRe: Mary Sue - Uh, why exactly? Re: Rockstar - Yep, we reported that earlier today.05/21/2015 - 8:12pm
Goth_SkunkRockstar is suing the BBC. http://ow.ly/NgzDm05/21/2015 - 8:00pm
Goth_SkunkWhy I don't take The Mary Sue seriously, and why you shouldn't either: http://ow.ly/Ngzkk05/21/2015 - 7:55pm